Thread: Question with pokemon savefiles and transfering

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

Default Question with pokemon savefiles and transfering

Right now I am playing Heartgold rom with my R4 card on my DSi.After I am done with this game I was thinking of moving onto Black or White. Although since I only have 1 system/flashcard and my DSi wifi dose not work I am unsure of how to transfer some good pokemon like my legendaries to my new game when I move on. Is there some way that I could copy past information from the save file itself to get the pokemon over or just a way I can do so with a laptop that is very limited with its ability to run much in the way of gaming?

sorry if this is the wrong spot,but this forum looked like the best place to ask.

Need New Sig

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by serebii.net
    To do this, you will require 2 DSs, one with Black or White, and the other with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver. Then, when you go to connect, you will get a DS Download play application which will link in with your fourth generation game. Like Pal Park, you send over 6 Pokémon at a time from your boxes. Unfortunately, however, you cannot transfer Pokémon with hold items or Pokémon that know Hidden Machine moves. Here are all the restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by desmume.org
    WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
    Basically, you need to connect via wifi to another DS system, and current NDS emulators don't support wifi.

In short, you can't, even if your wifi did work.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

They don't support wifi? Strange, but then again my DSi can not connect to any wifi even without security on at the time. I did see a program to edit a save file and change pokemon in the party and boxes.I was hoping there was a different one out with an import/export option so that instead of doing 1 pokemon at a time I can copy the party quickly.

Need New Sig