Thread: need help with mame 0.150

Thanks

Default need help with mame 0.150

hi guys im getting a message when trying to use cruis'n usa it says a-19672u114.bin not found and c31boot.bin not found now i looked on the web and can't find help for it is there anyone that can help me with this issue thanks in advance peace.

Thanks
    EP Points

For the c31boot.bin error you need this http://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-...59334-download

As for the a-19672u114.bin error, I don't exactly know whats wrong with that but i get a "no dump known" error with rom center even with that error i can still run the game fine, so if the game still doesn't work after you place the above link you could try fixing the rom with rom center http://wiki.romcenter.com/doku.php?id=getstart:menu

Thanks

thank you very much bro take it easy.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hint don't use romcenter for mame roms, use clrmamepro for scanning/fixing mame roms asides from anything the reports are more accurate, though there are some mame roms that do not have any good dumps done but that is not to say what they do have verified is not playable.

I think RomCenter is great but not so much for mame sets or for fixing mame sets, I have a full 0.150 set with nothing missing, no missing samples rom's or chd's I would only use RomCenter as a frontend for other emulators (MAMEUI does not need a front end) and leave the scanning and fixing sets to clrmamepro as some sets just get messed up and RomCeneter can end up deleting roms that are perfectly fine by error (a lesson I learned a while back).

If the roms are still missing I can help you get those with ease.

I have been without internet for today so only got online a few hours back and only just seen your post

P.S. yeah a-19672u114.bin just has not been dumped at all, c31boot.bin is a bios/part of a common board used with a few jammer hardware games that you should have now anyway.

P.P.S. not all the games included in MAME are playable, there are a lot of WIP drivers in MAME that for now do very little.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 22nd-October-2013 at 23:47.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hi there,

I thought this would be a good place to post my problem given there's already a topic devoted to this version of MAME. I'm having trouble getting certain games to work even though I have downloaded every single rom set for those games. One example is Alien vs Predator; even after downloading every rom set available, I still get the message 'The selected game is missing one or more required ROM or CHD images. Please select another game'. I've attempted to use clrmamepro to fix the problem using the steps as explained above, but they still don't work. I do not understand what I am doing wrong.

I am no stranger to MAME, but I haven't been active with it for a while (since about 2009, so I haven't kept up with the updates and developments). Mind you, the neogeo games I have downloaded so far are all working fine, but I'm obviously missing something here. I've downloaded the MAMEBIOS.zip, as well as a few others (the neogeo bios obviously), but I'm just wondering if there's other stuff I need to download to get this game, and some of the others, to work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Last edited by Joschka; 25th-October-2013 at 11:37. Reason: Minor spelling and grammer

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please create your own thread for your own problem

It gets far too messed up helping with different issues in a single thread

Go get yourself mameui as well

NOT FOUND - NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN = these are not dumped at all yet
    NEEDS REDUMP = you have the best you can get
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-November-2013 at 18:53.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR