Thread: How to play Fatal racing on my PC? after downloaded dosbox

Thanks

Default How to play Fatal racing on my PC? after downloaded dosbox

Need som help here. I have downloaded dosbox to play fatal racing. Also downloaded the game. Extracted it. but i cant run the innstall file on my PC. am i supposed to do that? or how do i open the game in dosbox?

Thanks a lot for help!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

90% of the time the games are already installed so you just need to run the main exe file or sometimes it's a bat file that you run

just mount the folder that you extracted the game to as the C:\ drive in dosbox

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

ok, thanks. but do i know where to Mount to? i found out that the game was placed in c/users, but didnt work to Mount to that. sorry, im pretty New to dosbox

this is what i have.

the folder is placed on C:/users/henrik/desktop. i tried to "Mount c c:\users\henrik\desktop. and then typed c:, and then tried to Write "fatal". but i get illegal command for some reason. what do i do wrong? i have no .exe file?

need help!

Last edited by deadlegion; 20th-October-2013 at 14:58. Reason: merged posts

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yeah you would need to go into the folder fully in dosbox

Mount c c:\users\henrik\desktop would make it so the desktop is C:\ in dosbox so you will still need to go into the folder Fatal Racing (1995)(Gremlin Interactive) then type fatal and hit enter

instead either rename the folder to something simple like fatal and in dosbox after you mount the desktop type CD fatal then hit enter then type fatal and hit enter ta actually run the game

at the moment you are not in the correct folder to run fatal so it is not seeing the fatal exe file and giving you the illegal command error

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Nice, thanks a lot! but it wont play in full size screen? whats the command for that? or how do i get full screen?

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

alt + enter toggles fullscreen and windowed mode, it's a standard windows key combo used in just about every program for windows including homebrew like DosBox
    Last edited by Zorlon; 20th-October-2013 at 19:45.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]