Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Got a problem for titled game.
    Think it is because its NTSC and I am using a PAL Bios(or something,I reallly dont know exactly,forget it :/)

So if It is right,anybody can give me a converter?
    (If not,heres what PCSX 2 does. I switch on iso and go on Start CDVD.Then,normal booting screen of PS2,blackscreen and im in the Browser :/ CD is shown,but when I select it,screen goes black like for loading and then it switchs back to the Browser.If needed,I can upload a Video of this.)
    Hey Ingressers (Resistance AND Enlightened),COMM me by @Domnitro if anything is wrong or you got problems with the Game!

Thanks
    EP Points

No, the BIOS does not matter. It seems that you are using full boot to read your ISO, considering you mentioned the game booting to the PS2 BIOS screen. Try fast boot insteadystem =>Boot CD/DVD (fast): this option skips the BIOS intro and runs the game instantly. Helps booting some games while using newer BIOS files compared to Full Boot by skipping region checks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SOLDIERSeeD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIERSeeD View Post
    No, the BIOS does not matter. It seems that you are using full boot to read your ISO, considering you mentioned the game booting to the PS2 BIOS screen. Try fast boot insteadystem =>Boot CD/DVD (fast): this option skips the BIOS intro and runs the game instantly. Helps booting some games while using newer BIOS files compared to Full Boot by skipping region checks

thank you,seems to working ))
    Hey Ingressers (Resistance AND Enlightened),COMM me by @Domnitro if anything is wrong or you got problems with the Game!