Thread: Spyro the dragon PSX and FFX Pcsx2 Problems opening the file.

Thanks

Default Spyro the dragon PSX and FFX Pcsx2 Problems opening the file.

I am not sure but when i downloaded Final Fantasy X (USA) 7.z, it keeps saying cannot open the file, so im not sure whats up. i have downloaded 7 zip, and i have done the same thing with kingdom hearts and Spyro the dragon. it just says the same thing. is there anything anyone can help me with this? or no? please help me =D...

it also says something about the side by side configuration is messed up when i use 7 zip or reg winzip, i was able to open the spyro one but psx had an error too. i didnt do anything at all to open spyro just did the same thing earlier and gave an error message. well now it opened so i dont know what i did.

7 zip also says i need a password when im trying to open it. when i open it it does, but says its empty and transfers no data. im so confused.
    Last edited by aataylor; 12th-October-2013 at 10:42.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Where are you downloading from

I am presuming you are unable to extract in the first place rather than having running issues.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hi! I am downloading from this site, i was able to download kingdom hearts a 2nd time and it worked. im just having problems with FFX when i open it with 7Zip i was able to extract spyro, but it wont play so im going to download that again. my internet is pretty slow so these files take about a day to finish downloading >.< yeah running the games seem to be ok, it might be my computer but when i play kingdom hearts it gets real laggy at some parts and the sound is laggy as well, i have the settings as low as they can be and its still like that, so im guessing i need to upgrade my pc. thanks for the response if you need any more info i will be more than happy to provide that =D Thanks!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you are having problems downloading from our main site then I recommend you use www.freedownloadmanager.org workks very well for those that do have slower connections and keeps the download stable and error free

and use Jdownloader if it is from one of the upload services games from our forum
    Last edited by Zorlon; 13th-October-2013 at 17:27.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Post your computer specs. I've gotten Kingdom Hearts to run passably on a very low end laptop so might be able to help there.