Thread: Is it just me or is DRIVER 76 broken?

Thanks

Default Is it just me or is DRIVER 76 broken?

I downloaded Driver 76 here, the download was fine, but for some reason, playing the game causes my psp to freeze up and reset. It happens mainly when trying to drive between boroughs on missions. Any mission that involves driving from Manhattan to Queens, for example. I get halfway through the tunnel, and about the point where it should begin loading the next part of the game, it freezes completely and the system shuts down, requiring me to hit the power button. Is it just my system having issues, the memory card busted, or is the copy I downloaded from this site flawed somehow? Any way you guys could look into this?
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-October-2013 at 23:53.

Thanks
    EP Points

It is also probable that there's something wrong with your custom firmware. In the XMB menu press select, and try changing the "UMD mode". Run your game with different settings and see if the problem persists.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Thanks, that did it! I WAS using a different UMD mode! Switching back from "inferno" to "M33" solved it! Thanks folks!
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-October-2013 at 23:50.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sorry to say this but please watch your language in help threads even if you are the one asking.

I edited your post but you are welcome to re-edit it if you wish.

P.S. glad your issue was solved though , M33 or Sony work great for most games
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-October-2013 at 23:55.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR