First of all, let me just say that people who are working on mame, arcade emulation, and converting all those to different platforms, I admire greatly. As a second note, we live in amazing times, where you can play fantastic games from our childhoods even on our phones. This is really ridiculously incredible, if I just go back in time like 15-20 years.

Ok, to the reason of this thread. It is no such big deal, obviously it's great in the first place that it work, and the method of "try it" is good enough in itself, but I wanted to ask (won't hurt) if there is somewhere a list of neogeo roms that work with newest mame, and especialy (if it's possible) with the mame4droid (maybe the 2 lists are identical?).

I remember a list like that I've seen years ago, but I'm just jumping on this topic probably once every couple years, to play 1 game here and there, and I can't find for the life of me anything like that at the moment.

Can somebody help me out with some link (if a list like that exists)? The rom filenames are also ofcourse important.