Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy V and VI are too easy!!

GPaladinShinobi Guest

Default Final Fantasy V and VI are too easy!!

**** S P O I L E R *****
    *****A L E R T ********

> Sorry to anyone I spoiled the game for!!!! <

O.k I have Played Final Fantasy 2, 5 and 6 but it appears that only Final Fantasy 2 has a challenging final boss.

Zeromus from FF2 has around 120,000 HP, He was pretty tough to defeat even with my team - decent levels of course!!!!

Cecil Lv 67, Kain Lv65, Rosa and Rydia Lv64 and Edge Lv62

On the other hand I haven't quite finished FF5 yet but it's extremly easy to play!!!!

As for FF6 the final boss Kefka went down in about Seven Blasts of Ultima. Flare and Merton were even doing 9,999 damage to him. Most of my Characters had over 6000HP and Kefka's attacks were really perfetic!!!

Everyone was at level 75-80 like!!! - The leveling up system is poor because of the high experience you get!!!!

It really dissapointed me - so far the best boss I have ever had a pop at is probably Zeromus from FF2 - Ex-death from FF5 second.

Kefka well he was so easy and boring!!!

Even the Illumina sword was doing above 6000 damage!!!!!

OENSTOEK Guest

It would be funny if someone came along and entered this topic because they had finished 5 and 6, but not 4, because they didn't think it contained any spoilers, but then they found out what the name of the final boss was in 4... in other words you're probly gonna annoy someone like that. I'm very much against posting spoilers for RPGs :nosmile:.

Thanks

Me too, I got 2 big parts of FF7 spoiled for me. It sucks. If you're gpnna post spoilers, then say so in the thread name (SPOILERS!)
    That's all you need to do

chrono8921 Guest

You didn't warn me about spoilers I didn't complete 6 yet...

Thanks

Some mod edit this and put (SPOILERS) in the heading

magus69 Guest

to think FF5 was never released in the US cos it was too hard...

FF6...hmmm...

Have u used any cheats?

SomeUserGuy Guest

i got raped by the final boss in ff4 until i was able to level up some more. same with ff5. ff6 is too easy, however.

Christopher Time Guest

FF5 was a hard game, and yes.. That was exactly why they didn't release it here.
    Also remember FF4 US version is a LOT easier than the original Japanese version..

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by The Sage Of Time
    Also remember FF4 US version is a LOT easier than the original Japanese version..
    then i'd get double raped, cause i barely beat the final boss. everybody was down in double digit health...

Fire Guest

Final Fantasy 6 had the best story :-p

GPaladinShinobi Guest

Default Reply to Magus69

- MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS -

No I haven't used any cheats coz I hate them!!!

They just make a mess of your levels anyway, FF5 and FF6 are just too easy simple as. I've tried cheats but I didn't really need them anyway.

If you need to get all the Magic in the game, why not try killing Cactrots in the desert or something.

As for leveling up just play about inside Kefka's Tower. All the monsters are pathetic fighters and can be killed by Flare or Ultima or even Sabin's Bum Rush!!!!!!!!!!

GPaladinShinobi Guest

Default REPLY TO FIRE

I must admit that FFVI does have the best storyline, but I still think the Final boss could have been tougher. If I made the game I would have made the boss have over 150,000 HP and make attacks like Ultima and Flare on do around 4000 damage to him.

FFII's boss is pretty challenging but most of my characters, Cecil and Kain mostly had over 3,500HP.!!!

SomeUserGuy Guest

it'd be kinda hard to get over 5000 HP in ff4. my guys were on 60 and had just about 3500.

GPaladinShinobi Guest

Default To someuserguy *SPOILERS*

Over 5,000 HP huh!
    you must be at around Level 80-90 then!

An easy way to kill Zeromus is by darting duplicated Excaliburs - a nice easy trick I found in a walkthrough. But it must have taken you ages to level up to get that much HP. Im curently nearly finished Final Fantasy V - It's starting to get much harder near the end and I like it! - Easy games are always Crap!

SomeUserGuy Guest

the duplicating trick is cheap. just play it without that trick. sheesh.