Thread: .nds game extract problem

Thanks

Default .nds game extract problem

Hi I am new here so please help me guys my problem is Nds games are not extracting from 7z extension file and i have tried all the softwares for extracting 7z files . I can only view them from 7z files extracter but can't extract them if i try hard then i get blank file of 0B I also use correct browser for download.Is that is happening to me or you guys also experianced it?

Thanks

It could be that you didn't actually finish downloading the game. Which game in particular is it, and did you download it from here?

It could also be that the game has characters in an encoding that your OS doesn't support. Especially if it's a Japanese game. You will know if this is the case, though, because there will probably be characters in the filename that appear as boxes. So try opening it within 7z, renaming it to another name, then extracting it. I ran into this problem when trying to play a Japanese game and the files had Asian character names.

Thanks

Hi Hymns thanks for your help but my problem is still there .I downloaded complete game (not incomplete) from emuparadise.me and the game is ain't in japanese or chinese i mean it's whole contents are in english!I downloaded Castlevania order of ecclesia game.Whenever i tried to extract it from that annoying 7z i only got blank file of 0 bytes please tell me what to do to tackle it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

E or U version? Always try to post a direct link to the game that's giving you problems.

I'll download them to see if there's something wrong.

EDIT: Just downloaded both games, had no problem extracting.

Download and install 7zip and use it to extract the ROMs (.nds files). If you never used it before, read this:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...to-Handle-Them
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-September-2013 at 16:23.