Thread: Megaman Legends Two: The Flutter Paradox

Thanks

Default Megaman Legends Two: The Flutter Paradox

Hey everyone, Just got a psp go and have been busy uploading my favorites for portable play, and I have been fortunate, this far, to have a good success rate in playability. My most recent endeavor has been the conversion of Megaman Legends 2 and what an endeavor it's been. Bottomless pits, Ladders to Oblivion.... It sux!! But i'll get more specifc with my plight.

I don't understand the problem... Am i missing a plugin.... Is the file corrupted.... I've tried two or three different sources as far as format, .img, ,bin, .ecm - that was fun cause i still had to learn how to decompress them and still had a .bin to deal with that had two tracks . Anyway, no mattr what i've tried i still fall through the B2 Flutter Workshop door - on m33 and inferno driver on 6.6 pro b-10 cfw or i get in, get the rapid + 2 (SWEET! - - Thank god, Mom and Dad, Saturday morning Cartoons and just as i make my grand exit to B2 ladder............ CRASH!!!!!

I was pretty pissed the first time it happened :crickets: now i just curl up in a ball and recite Deepak Choppra talks. But i digress. What can i do?

I really want to play this game but If i have to put out oNE MORE KIT...CHEN.... FI!RE!!!! I'LL EX......

(AREN'T EMOTICONS FUN)

I would like to make an observation, If I may. I noticed that the EBOOT.PBP is smaller than the original image ( whatever format that may be) and im curious, is this is relevant. So if anyone has had, is or will had this problem, let me know. I'm weary about playing it now cause I never know when a door will lead me to a bottomless pit, or crash "MY PRECIOUSss" :smeagle:

WHAT?! No Smeagle.... or Crickets, aww schucks!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-September-2013 at 15:39. Reason: no double posting, please, EDIT your posts

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://psxeboots.com/pops-compatibility-list

seems to be a common issue

No idea because of a dribble in the notes if the game was ever fixed or not, almost as bad as your post

Tested on 3.71 M33-4 by GamerbyDesign.
    I´m using a PSP-Slim with 3.90 M33 and it freezes on the Flutter if you go down the second ladder and try to go up again, the game even turn off my console, I tried the saulcomcor´s EBOOT and making my own with IceTea 1.3 even used Popsloader 3.80 (Full) with the FW on 3.71, but nothing, you can´t go up the ladder and you need to do so a little further in the game by VoltKaizer.
    Experienced ladder glitch using 5.00m33-6, 3.71, and 4.01 via Popsloader. Eboot made with PSX2PSP v1.4.2. -Blocken
    PSP Slim 5.00 m33-3 eboot created using PSX2PSP v1.4.2. everything seems 2 be fine and well tested… -phantomrenegade-
    5.00 works great (tested not completed) – DebugJunky
    5.00 Ladder crash glitch seems to happen to ALL ladders, including the Flutter ladder to leave Pokte Village (first key island) -Dragunhart
    3.52 Fixes pokte ladder crash, recommended pops version to bypass glitch. -Dragunhart
    All verions 3.40-5.00 tested Crash at second flutter ladder. (Any version 3.30 and below cannot load saved data 3.30+, and game freezes when you use the second flutter ladder to go up) -Dragunhart
    Ladder glitch fixed in CFW 6.20 PRO-B4 finally.
    P.S. firmware itself fixes nothing but the pops engine will

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR