Thread: noobie seeks psx modchip

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Question noobie seeks psx modchip

I've been looking around the net with no luck at finding a site that sells pre wired mm3 8 wired chips and a decent guide on installing it to an old scph-7001 NTSC-U/C playstation. If anyone knows where I can get these two things then please reply I've been looking for months now modchip.ca is down so please help.
    In the cursed year 1943, Crawley returned.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by soratron View Post
    I've been looking around the net with no luck at finding a site that sells pre wired mm3 8 wired chips and a decent guide on installing it to an old scph-7001 NTSC-U/C playstation. If anyone knows where I can get these two things then please reply I've been looking for months now modchip.ca is down so please help.
    I sell them if you want, take a look at my store in my signature below. MM3 is 7 wire, just aheads up. I provide color coded wiring and color coded diagrams. Just aheads up, Modchip.ca sold MM3 chips, they just gave it a different name for their store.
    Last edited by Zer0-2k11; 30th-August-2013 at 21:25.

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    Blog Entries

the psx chip its stealth right [plan on replaying tomb raider series all anti-piracy protected] how do I order from you PM or what I honestly don't know how paypal works either.
    A friend just dropped by and told me of this one site total-mod-chipz so I'll try there for the chip but could you please give a detailed step by step guide to the installation on a 7001 motherboard al the youtube vids are on the 5502 series or mini series.
    Last edited by soratron; 30th-August-2013 at 21:44.

Thanks
    EP Points

the psx chip its stealth right [plan on replaying tomb raider series all anti-piracy protected] how do I order from you PM or what I honestly don't know how paypal works either.
    Yup, its full stealth. It supports all anti-mod games. I'll send you a pm on how paypal works and the process.

*Edit* my diagram might be different from total-mod-chipz, but ill shoot you a diagram anyways if you know how to count the pins
    Last edited by Zer0-2k11; 31st-August-2013 at 09:30.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zer0-2k11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I looked at the guide the site shows and I need someone who's done this before on 6 is it pointing to the pin of chip 118/742 or the small bit of solder under it.
    Has anyone ordered from eurasia? Will A PSONE chip work right in a playstation scph-7001 Ntsc-U/C model?
    Last edited by soratron; 6th-September-2013 at 04:37.

Thanks
    EP Points

I looked at the guide the site shows and I need someone who's done this before on 6 is it pointing to the pin of chip 118/742 or the small bit of solder under it.
    Has anyone ordered from eurasia? Will A PSONE chip work right in a playstation scph-7001 Ntsc-U/C model?
    If you haven't done it yet, do you have the diagram? if you do please post it. I'll help

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No I'm still trying to figure out how to either buy from you or wait for total modz to fix their pay pal and ordering problem or get it from eurasia if it doesn't go through get it from you maybe. the diagram is in their install 700x page.
    I know I give you a reply on what I want but I don't know how I pay you.

Found out eurasia had to pay via e-mail

I installed modchip but burnt copies are still insert real game and the real ones trip the music option instead. on the guide http://totalmodchipz.8m.com/cgi-bin/i/700x.jpg number 5 a | broke during solidering it's empty hole, could this be the problem cause it broke and my dad solidered it to the chip below it instead. dad also says some solider came off transistor/resistor number 4 came a little off.
    PLEASE HELP I WANT TO PLAY MONSTER RANCHER AND KOUDELKA.
    does it need to be the one from eurasia 700x.jpg
    Last edited by soratron; 25th-September-2013 at 03:51.