Thread: Running Theme Park (Bullfrog) on DosBox

Thanks

Default Running Theme Park (Bullfrog) on DosBox

I keep hearing that it should run on DosBox with an ISO, but when I unzip the file it comes with a bunch of stuff that I have no idea what to do with. What's even stranger is there's exe's and as far as I knew this was always a Mac game. I'm also just lacking in any basic knowledge on emulation, so I'm sure I just need a push in the right direction or I'm making some amateur mistake.

Thanks
    EP Points

The first thing you need to do is mount the extracted folder (the one with the .exe in it) in DosBox. To do this, type "mount C C:\path\to\folder". Next, navigate to that folder by typing "C:" and hitting enter. Now, just type the name of the .exe file and hit enter again to start the game (or its installer if it has one).

For more information, check out their basic setup page; http://www.dosbox.com/wiki/Basic_Set...tion_of_DosBox. As for the Mac bit, it seems it was released on both mac and pc, as well as a ton of other consoles; http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index...ame=theme+park
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Thanks for your help I think that may have done the trick. The only problem I'm having now is that I don't seem to be getting any new rides, or stores. Don't know if you can help me here, but is it possible that the files that have that information aren't being found?

EDIT: And yes it does have an installation file. I've tried downloaded two versions, the one off emu paradise and another one with multiple discs and here's my two problems with both versions.
    On the version of emuparadise when I use the installer I get a message telling me to install it from floppy. With the other one the installation process seems to go ahead but then it asks me to put in the second disc. I have the files for all the discs I just don't know how to move on to that next step.
    Last edited by zenvenom; 24th-August-2013 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Thread closed. Please stick to just one thread, no need for duplicates.