Thread: My N64 emulator: project 64 1.7.0 issues

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default My N64 emulator: project 64 1.7.0 issues

My N64 emulator for some reason occasionally causes my PC to crash. I get a blue screen of death. Anyone know what maybe causing this? Is there a setting I need to change? However my PC easily recovers from the crash. This especially happens when I play some N64 games on it. Please someone tell me what I need to do to fix this issue.

Thanks
    Matthew E. Roomsburg
    Autistic, Genius, Computer/emulation geek, Web designer
    Visit my page www.matthewroomsburg.yolasite.com
    Its true that I have autism.

I am now a technical intern for the Murphy USA corporation
    and visit my profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?1...thew-Roomsburg
    I now have an emulation field support page: http://www.epforums.org/group.php?groupid=132

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roomsburg View Post
    My N64 emulator for some reason occasionally causes my PC to crash. I get a blue screen of death. Anyone know what maybe causing this? Is there a setting I need to change? However my PC easily recovers from the crash. This especially happens when I play some N64 games on it. Please someone tell me what I need to do to fix this issue.

Thanks
    I've always found PJ64 to be a buggy pile of poo

Make sure all your drivers are up to date and/or try different plugins. You can also try setting compatibility mode for winxp sp3.