Thread: Help with copying game image

Thanks

Exclamation Help with copying game image

I pulled the image off of my Final Fantasy 7 and was playing it with epsxe when I got a black screen. Turned out that the 2nd disc itself was really scratched up (I've moved a lot recently). I borrowed a disc from a friend and copied it (he took much better care then I did) but when I try to load a saved state I don't see any saved games on the memory card. If I go back to the image from my game, I can see the saved states. Why does the image from my game have saved states on the memory card but the image from my friend doesn't present the same saved states?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Check the game serial maybe is the cd 3 , and the serial of the savestate must be the same to work

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Find out what the serial is for both and I might be able to hack the save (the memcard save only)

Myself I think you are telling porkies and you downloaded a disc image (we honestly don't care here about pirated PSX games, in-fact we host plenty of PSX CD images)

anyway a disc image from a PAL E version will only read saves created with the PAL version and the NTSC U version can only read saves from the NTSC U version, the saves can't be used from one version to another, but they can be hacked so they can

All you need is the SLES or SLUS codes this is just the name of the main exec file on the CD

It's PC warez you get slapped for here

P.S. you will need to be quick as I'm not sticking around but I will be back in apx a wk

Or you can just download the matching region version of the game... hint E = Europe, U = USA if the original disc or image is a SLUS disc it's U = USA if it's SLES it's E = Europe, there are also other PAL version all will have the SLES code but they will be listed as G or PAL-G G would = German in that case
    Last edited by Zorlon; 3rd-August-2013 at 17:20.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR