Thread: problems getting psp isos downloaded/extracted

Thanks

Default problems getting psp isos downloaded/extracted

So I can download these iso's at 3mb/s in rar format and extract them to folders. I then try to extract the top file inside the folder and I get a error about the file being broken. I have tried this for 6 different iso's and get the same thing. I uninstalled winrar and installed the latest version of 7zip and it made no difference. I also installed Free download manager and tried downloading the file by dragging it into that window but have still made no progress. Anyone know why this is happening and how I can get the iso files?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

What game are you trying to download? Please, link us to it so we can test it.

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

I just tested Dragonball.Z.Shin.Budokai.EUR.MULTI5.PSP-SUSHi.rar and it worked fine. Not sure why you're having this issue. As I understand the first .rar extracts alright for you and then when you try to extract the rar inside the folder - it doesn't work, right ?

Well, I extracted all the way to the iso and it worked okay:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Looks like the iso is fine. We do have problems sometimes but 99.99% of our files are perfectly good.

Thanks

This is what I get when I extract

Ok I think it was because I was extracting the r00 file rather than the rar file. Thanks for the help cookie and mas
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 29th-July-2013 at 15:34. Reason: posts merged - glad to see you got it working!

Thanks

how to download motogp 08?

Thanks
    EP Points

You mean motogp for PS2 ?

Just click the download link on this page: http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...53865-download