Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How do I softmod to play Skyward Sword

Thanks

Wish I even knew where my gamecube controllers were was looking for them the other day T_T think I might've sold them with the spare gamecubes I had that didn't have controllers :'( have all my memory cards though and games.
    I am a old forum member whose account got lost in the database crash used to be a level 8 user here now I am a 0 :'( miss those old days.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That does suck

I still have all of mine and a PS2/PSX to GameCube converter

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

okay so apparently the part of the .dlc file called SOUE.rar.003 is saying I will have to wait 47 minutes cus its not available T_T and its doing a countdown its all that's stopping me from finishing the download.

Okay its done merging it all and stuff now I have a question. The flash drive I was using before hand isn't big enough. I have one more flash drive that's 8GB but I was using it for modding save files with my xbox 360. Does that matter can I still use the Game Manager and throw the game on that flash drive? It just has a bunch of save files on it in case I ever screwed up (ran into many glitches when using some save editors so I always made backup saves and kept a backup on the flash in case).

NVM Okay so im trying to merge the wbfs files and since I have downloaded Mario and now Zelda I have 2 files called disk info and I don't know if I am to replace the Mario one with the Zelda one or what??? Its asking me if I want to
    Last edited by deadlegion; 25th-July-2013 at 02:34. Reason: merged posts
    I am a old forum member whose account got lost in the database crash used to be a level 8 user here now I am a 0 :'( miss those old days.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

disk info if I remember just lists what is there you can replace that, myself I would of just gone for it by now, you can replace it if you like that is up to you

the clean way is to first remove Mario with WiiBackupManager, but can't see it being in the way unless flash drive is just too small it may be too small for the game
    Last edited by Zorlon; 25th-July-2013 at 08:36.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thank you very much so far everything seems to be working I will let you know if anything is buggy

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have fun and enjoy it

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: