Thread: "read first" FAQ made it worse? o.o

Thanks

Question "read first" FAQ made it worse? o.o

Hi, so I downloaded the epsxe 1.8.0 and tried to run ff4 on it, after doing the requisite ecm tools and stuff, and upon running the game epsxe popped up a screen saying it encountered and unknown opcode on my pc. When i went to configure>video and hit configure with the intent of copying it to a clipboard as per one of the faqs, nothing happened, and now when i try to run the game it says epsxe isnt configured for video anymore? Anyone able to halp? it would be appreciated and thx for your time.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Config>Wizard Guide

Make sure everything is setup

I recommend using PEOpS soft video plugin for that game

If for some reason you do not have any plugins

re-download ePSXe from http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?81576 that should have everything you need with it (I have not personally had a look at that one myself)

make sure the paths are extracted correctly with that, as you should have a plugins folder full of dll files and a bios folder with bin files in it

as we don't have a faq called "read first" I have no idea what you are talking about

'When i went to configure>video and hit configure with the intent of copying it to a clipboard as per one of the faqs' again not sure what you are talking about
    Last edited by Zorlon; 16th-July-2013 at 10:01.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR