Thread: Gameboid, Final Fantasy V Advance, Can't save in-game

Thanks

Default Gameboid, Final Fantasy V Advance, Can't save in-game

Hello everyone. I'm playing Final Fantasy V Advance on my android phone using the Gameboid emulator. My problem is that whenever I try to save my game using the in-game save menu it says "save failed." I can still use save states to play, but I'd like to be able to migrate my game to the PC and play with Visual Boy Advance emulator when I'm home. Does anyone know how to get Final Fantasy V to save in the game menu, or convert Gameboid save states to load in Visual Boy Advance?

Name:  1373886186345.png
Views: 2380
Size:  7.6 KB

Thanks
    EP Points

Could be a memory type settings problem, if it doesn't auto adjust. Try setting from 64k to 128k save file size or vice versa. At least this help for VBA, I'm not sure if the same stuff exists for the Gameboid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Try setting from 64k to 128k save file size or vice versa.
    I've tried all of the save type options available in Gameboid, which include Automatic, EEPROM, SRAM, Flash, and Flash (128KB). They all give me the same result.

Thanks

I found a work-around. I installed Bluestacks on my PC, and then installed Gameboid in Bluestacks. This allows me to use Gameboid on my PC, letting me load my save states.