Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions fullsets GOOD official website

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

1) Yes. Or if that was a strangely worded question, maybe you asked for this:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-name-of-games

2) A higher number is a newer build, and probably has more roms added and more verified (!) CRCs.

3) Yes. Although the possibility of new releases exists.

4) I'm sure it's just compressed differently. But if you ever think a goodset you've downloaded isn't complete, you can easily just run it past it's goodtool yourself.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks Ragnar for the helpful post. There is also another thing, most of our goodset pages clearly list the stats of those sets. For example, on the goodset page for GoodSNES 2.04 you see the following info below the download link:

You can easily see there that the set is complete as per GoodSNES 2.04.

Thanks

1 the goodsnes 2.04 goodmerged available for download on emuparadise have all existing snes roms? roms contains from 1 to the last letter? have roms hack? has ROMs (U), (E), (J) and (!)?

2 the roms are compressed in 7zip, how do I unzip them all at once without having to manually? use 7zip

3 What is goodmerged?

4 The GoodSnes2.04 Goodmerged available on emuparadise comes with the roms Futbol Argentino '96 (Unl) [!] And Futebol Brasileiro '96 (Unl)? goodset unzipped this and all files were 7 zip but have not seen these roms
    Last edited by Gamemaniaco; 6th-August-2013 at 14:45.

Thanks
    EP Points

1) I believe so.

3) Nigh identical files (hacks, alternate dumps and such) have been batched together, so when compressed with 'solid' type options 7zip spots all the data repetition between the nigh identical files, and super compresses them.

4) Scan the set yourself. So you can generate some have.txt and miss.txt files...
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

1 I can not unzip the GoodSnes 2:04 goodmerged the emuparadise because my 18GB HD is small and is almost full, so I wanted to learn from someone who already downloaded this goodset to know if it has all the roms hack and all ROMs (U), (E), (J) and (!)

2 and also to know if this has goodset roms Futbol Argentino '96 (Unl) [!] And Futebol Brasileiro '96 (Unl)

3 the roms are compressed in 7zip, how do I unzip them all at once without having to manually? use 7zip

Thanks
    EP Points

1) Well then just generate a miss.txt without scanning any files you have, to have a detailed list of what's supposed to be there. Then compare it to the have.txt conveniently listed at the bottom of the download page:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_R..._2.04%29/96333

2) Derp

3) This has been easy to do since Windows 95. Click on the first file, press and hold Shift on your keyboard, click on the last file, all the files will be selected. Then right-click on any file and look for an option that says Extract or something. You may need to right-click and drag, I really don't know how you have things personalized on your setup.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1) The problem is that this is not just Goodset GoodSNES 2:04, he has modifications goodmerged not know if goodmerged excluded some roms like these that I quoted

2 after unpacking the GoodSnes 2:04 in which file are the 7zip roms Futbol Argentino '96 (Unl) [!] And Futebol Brasileiro '96 (Unl)?

Thanks
    EP Points

1) No. Goodmerge doesn't throw files is the trash...

2) I donno. I've never even heard of these games before.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1 But the roms soccer Futbol Argentino '96 (Unl) [!] And Futebol Brasileiro '96 (Unl) do exist and I wanted to know if you have them in the goodset goodsnes 2.04 emuparadise, I have no way to unpack the goodset now so I want to know if you have these roms in goodset

2 all the roms from emuparadise goodsnes 2.04 are all are compressed or uncompressed?

Thanks
    EP Points

1) Yes, they're there, see:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Derp
    2) You already know they're compressed. You just mentioned unpacking in question 1...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post: