Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions fullsets GOOD official website

Thanks

Default Questions fullsets GOOD official website

The Fullset GoodSnes and other fullsets are taken and uploaded to that site for emuparadise? is there any official site of fullsets GoodSNES?

I am very concerned about the fullsets download the official website

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

*PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

You do not entendu my doubts, I want to know which website emuparadise withdrew these fullsets to provide the emuparadise.net?

Any of these fullsets official site?

Thanks
    EP Points

There is no official site to obtain the these rom files. If you wanna know more about the source of the database these files are sorted with, read up here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoodTools
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

1 GoodTools accessed the site but not found GoodSNES?

2 what is this database?

3 From which website emuparadise caught GoodSNES and other fullsets?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaniaco View Post
    1 GoodTools accessed the site but not found GoodSNES?
    Yeah, the latest build of GoodSNES is almost 10 years old. Allgoodthings.us has completely died and been rebuilt in the years since. I'm honestly surprised it's online now, it was completely gone for a while as far as I knew.

3 From which website emuparadise caught GoodSNES and other fullsets?
    None, or all. Each and every rom was individually dumped by random dumpers and fucking spread to the four winds 20 years ago. GoodTools are collection auditing tools, allowing somebody with a large collection too see what individual roms they have/need. You'd require a time machine to even glimpse the sources of these files.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1 The fullset GoodSnes 2.04 and the other fullsets present in emuparadise are equal to 2.04 fullsets goodsnes present on other sites? I see fullsets on other sites with the same size (1.7GB) but I wonder if in all sites including emuparadise is the same fullset

2 all roms from emuparadise fullsets all are in perfect condition and has no problems of corruption and no virus?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

1 The fullset GoodSnes 2.04 and the other fullsets present in emuparadise are equal to 2.04 fullsets goodsnes present on other sites? I see fullsets on other sites with the same size (1.7GB) but I wonder if in all sites including emuparadise is the same fullset

2 all roms from emuparadise fullsets all are in perfect condition and has no problems of corruption and no virus?
    1- Yes, otherwise it would mean one of said fullsets are wrongly labelled, which isn't the case here.

2- Our files are golden, don't be afraid to download them. To avoid any problem regarding corrupt files, use a download manager.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also I wouldn't be surprised that the goodsets from other sites were downloaded from here in the first place

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1 What is the best download manager free for any corrupted file and no file missing? Want download files safely even experiencing a power outage with the download in progress but without corruption and without loss

2 but all fullsets goodsnes, GoodGen, goodn64 other sites are the same-emuparadise? fullsets who created these? takes too long to download rom individual

Thanks
    EP Points

1 What is the best download manager free for any corrupted file and no file missing? Want download files safely even experiencing a power outage with the download in progress but without corruption and without loss

2 but all fullsets goodsnes, GoodGen, goodn64 other sites are the same-emuparadise? fullsets who created these? takes too long to download rom individual

1- http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

2- No offense but I think we are going in circles we've already covered it. The sets are the same if the roms have been audited with the same version of the tool.

Thanks

1 The Free Download Manager Free is the best manager there? how to configure it to work on my Google Chrome?

2 - The roms from emuparadise fullsets are the same roms fullsets of the other sites?

3 manager free download manager prevents any file I'm downloading is corrupt or lost?

4 even in case of power outage manager that protects and prevents loss and file corruption?

Thanks
    EP Points

Dude, I haven't done an exhaustive test to know which one is the best one, I know this is a good prog.
    I offered you a solution, but if you don't like it or you want further info, you'll have to google yourself

Thanks

1 I am using burning software BurnAware Free, you recommend it? BurnAware Free is one of the best dvd burners Medias?

2 I use Free Download Manager, how to configure it to him to protect my files and avoid corrupt?

Thanks

1 The Roms of GoodSets (GoodSnes, GoodGen) are all named according to the database and records GoodSets? that is, the ROM is named (E) (U) (!)?

2 What is the difference between 2.1 and GoodSMS GoodSMS 3.13? which is better and has all the roms for this console?

3 All GoodSets has all the roms available for the consoles? do not miss any?

4 Because in the other sites GoodSet GoodSNES 2.04 has 1.8GB and in emuparadise he has 1.7GB? the GoodSnes 2.04 in emuparadise is not complete?