Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using chankast with daemon tools lite and utopia boot, chankst freezes shortly after the silver moos

Thanks

Look man I had a dreamcast it broke down. And I do use nullDC for powerstone. I only used DEmul for powerstone because i wanted to check if it had the same problem with tomb raider, it did. Which means either two things DEmul overheats my pc which im likely to beleive because my pc shut down while using DEmul. Or there's a fixable problem with DEmul if two games have the same problem the problem is not with the games especially since powerstone works perfectly fine on NulDC. By the way the plugins dlegacy dv3 whatever they were called did not help infact the created a new problem so I changed the video plugin back to its original setup.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So replace the broke down Dreamcast, it's just a recommendation and better than you breaking your PC by over heating it, but if you don't want to do that, then emulate it instead and put up with faults and hope you don't fry your CPU or GPU.

I already had known that, that is why I recommended NulDC in the first place, for tomb raider like I said just play the playstation version instead that works including smooth video playback.

The problems are with Demul that is a very good emulator but not without it's problems as is NulDC for that mater.

The video driver depends on your graphics card and what that supports, it's possible that some drivers are targeted for n-Force cards rather than what you have.

Dreamcast emulation has a long way to go yet before anyone can call it a replacement for the real console
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-July-2013 at 12:58.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Fair enough ill let you know what happens when I get my fans fixed