Thread: Where to buy an offcial dsi power board

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Unhappy Where to buy an offcial dsi power board

Well, I sent my DSi off to NOA in East Syracuse NY, they sent the system back WITHOUT repairing it.

They said in the letter since I opened it up it was not eligible for repair.

I know the problem after some searching the net. When I opened up my system I accidentally put the battery in backwards which blew the fuse. I would rather just order a replacement board than have to trash it & buy another one. So, any suggestions who might have a cheap genuine Nintendo C/TWL-SUB-01 board for the standard DSi? (not the XL)

P.S. I even told the guy on the phone I had opened it up, they said they would contact me BEFORE sending it back to me; they never contacted me they just sent it back. I could have just told them to hold it & me send them the cash to replace the board.
    Last edited by 47iscool; 1st-July-2013 at 22:31.