Page 3 of 262 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fresh Flesh-Eating Prince Out: A one tonne baby to rule them all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Yeah you should be fine, Amazon are usually really good about returns. Is it the Japanese or the American version you're looking for? I know the US site will quite happily deliver games to the UK.
    USA version.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    You are wanting a US version right?
    yip

Thanks
    EP Points

In other news I just beat Flamelurker on my first try. I thought he was supposed to one of the hardest bosses in the game? :/ I had more trouble with Armour Spider and Tower Knight.
    wow. I had lots of trouble with Flamelurker. Tower knight however was easy peasy for me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    yip
    Well let me know if you get it sorted. Could pick one up next time I'm in town. Would be $13.99 + tax ($1-ish) + shipping USD.

I think that's the cheapest it's been around here lately. Could call around all the stores though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe independent sellers? There's all kinds of crap when ordering directly from Amazon, lots that you can't order anyway in regards to media. Protecting sales or some shit. I had to have a game sent to Steve and have him mail it to me last year. Unless they changed something recently.
    Nope, sold by Amazon themselves. I think it's a fairly recent change. They charge import duty and VAT sometimes but there's a lot of stuff they'll quite happily sell overseas now, games included. Don't know if it works the other way around with the UK one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well let me know if you get it sorted. Could pick one up next time I'm in town. Would be $13.99 + tax ($1-ish) + shipping USD.

I think that's the cheapest it's been lately. Could call around stores though.
    Thanks dude. Very kind of you. Going to crash out now. Playing Terminator Salvation and a t-600 glitch killed me. I pretty much have to do all the level again

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope, sold by Amazon themselves. I think it's a fairly recent change. They charge import duty and VAT sometimes but there's a lot of stuff they'll quite happily sell overseas now, games included. Don't know if it works the other way around with the UK one.
    Interesting. I'll have to check the next time there's a PAL release I care about.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks dude. Very kind of you. Going to crash out now. Playing Terminator Salvation and a t-600 glitch killed me. I pretty much have to do all the level again
    No trouble really.

Cya.

Thanks
    EP Points

wow. I had lots of trouble with Flamelurker. Tower knight however was easy peasy for me.
    I must be weird then. Tower Knight took me ages. Flamelurker and Phalanx are the only bosses I haven't struggled with so far. Then again I'm probably a bit overpowered:

Soul level 34
    Enchanted bastard sword +6
    Adjudicator's shield and regen ring to restore HP
    Flame resistance ring

Had to use grass a couple of times but overall I was expecting him to be ridiculously hard. I think I found him a bit more forgiving because he's fairly small and the fight is in such a massive open area you can dodge him pretty easily. Most of the other bosses so far have been huge and/or in really cramped quarters.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Probably class dependent.

Mages have an easier time with Flamelurker while melee classes tend to have an easier time with Tower Knight.

Flamelurker is a bit of a dick when you have to get up close and personal, while mages can just pelt him from a distance and watch as his huge AOE attack does nothing. Tower knight has this great habit of taking a good few hits from ranged attacks coupled with his crew tearing through squishy mages pretty easily. Melee classes just go all Paris on that sucker.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

but it looks like he's a melee build from his equipment loadout.

WHICH MEANS COSMIC IS A WITCH

I KNEW IT

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Probably class dependent.

Mages have an easier time with Flamelurker while melee classes tend to have an easier time with Tower Knight.

Flamelurker is a bit of a dick when you have to get up close and personal, while mages can just pelt him from a distance and watch as his huge AOE attack does nothing. Tower knight has this great habit of taking a good few hits from ranged attacks coupled with his crew tearing through squishy mages pretty easily. Melee classes just go all Paris on that sucker.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I picked mage because I wanted to start the game with a ranged attack but started beefing up my strength stat and predominantly using melee weapons around the time I got to Tower Knight because I was having trouble beating him.

Weird thing is I did Flamelurker melee though. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivolt View Post
    but it looks like he's a melee build from his equipment loadout.

WHICH MEANS COSMIC IS A WITCH

I KNEW IT
    I knew watching Buffy would pay off one day.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 24th-June-2013 at 23:56.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

In other news I just beat Flamelurker on my first try. I thought he was supposed to one of the hardest bosses in the game? :/ I had more trouble with Armour Spider and Tower Knight.
    You are a pro gamer %)))))))

Thanks

Space Brothers is the best anime out. It's not for kids so it's automatically better lol.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Space Brothers is the best anime out. It's not for kids so it's automatically better lol.
    So that must automatically make it yaoi or something right?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.