Thread: SNES Emulator on DC? Please help...

slimc Guest

Exclamation SNES Emulator on DC? Please help...

hi, i was wondering how can i play SNES games (with ZSNES) on my Dreamcast? cuz i wanna play all my DBZ games that i have. can i just burn them into a CD with the emulator an play? or do i need a special thing? cuz i bought this one emulator on a site for DC but it hasn't arrived (it should get here on thurs. and today is sat...) please help with more info!!! thank you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Don't. It'll ruin your Dreamcast

BrinkofTime Guest

Ive got the DC-SNES emu and ROMS and it runs like trash on the DC anyways..the emulation is slow and spotty at best...

JSpades Guest

I reguarly use Emulators on my DC, and it's fun to play them on the TV for a change, slumped down in a beanbag chair on the floor, instead of busting my index fingers on the keyboard...

You can find a number of these emulators at www.dcemulation.com I believe. Most Snes Roms don't run at optimum speed on the emulators on this site, though. Like Chrono Trigger, which runs at about 50-70%. But some games, like Megaman 7, run at about 70-90%, which isn't bad. Dragon Ball games (if you mean the fighters) probably would run about 70-90%, not having many advanced effects like transparency and mode 7. Check the site MB, there's alot of compatibility lists.

Though NES stuff is nearly perfect (I don't see any flaws myself, I'm just quoting the author's notes), which make's it fun to play all those classics, like Ninja Gaiden and MM.

That's my say, NOW GOTO MY SONIC CD TOPIC AND HELP ME!!!!! ...sorry.

-JSpades
    http://www.circleoftheearth.cjb.net