Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total n00b triforce emulation on wii question?

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post

I apologize for initially posting in the wrong section.

Hah yeah I seriously doubt it myself. Move the homebrew channel over a couple pages and no one would have a clue. Did you bother installing bootmii? I have always been interested in tampering with the home screen.

Glad people here kept up with the scene.

I am scouring eBay currently looking for another wii for the downstairs!

I left my original wii and my hdd with my kid Glad I backed up the majority of my games for my brother.
    I have Bootmii on the old 3.2E Wii, I didn't bother with the others, I just installed Priiloader.

I pretty much lost touch with the Wii scene after I did the Twilight hack ages ago. I tried to get back into it recently, but needed bringing up to date. Zorlon was a great help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    I have Bootmii on the old 3.2E Wii, I didn't bother with the others, I just installed Priiloader.

I pretty much lost touch with the Wii scene after I did the Twilight hack ages ago. I tried to get back into it recently, but needed bringing up to date. Zorlon was a great help.
    Yeah the scene just started to get kind of stagnant for a couple years. I stopped messing with it a year ago when I left sunny Miami for the last time, hacked a couple wiis for friends/family and left it alone. When I saw all the new tech they came out with I was literately in aww they made such a leap in a year and some change. I never thought the USB support for gcn would be possible and never in my wildest dreams did I think I was going to be able to play these elusive arcade games. Now I'm curious if they found a way to get dragon quest x running online/ off the USB yet!

Thanks Zorlon for keeping up to date with the scene!