Thread: Your Worst Injuries

Threaded View

Thanks

One moderate concussion in primary school from a jackass kid basically DDT'ing me on the concrete (it wasn't a fight or anything, he just ran up from beside me and went for the leaping headlock). Probably a couple undiagnosed ones since then from wrestling training.

Other than that, I nearly broke my ankle once. Was getting over a 10 foot chain fence (for work, so it was all legal) and slipped. Ended up getting hung by one foot - still don't have full mobility back in that leg, can't get my knee forward worth a damn.

Also nearly lost one ball but that story isn't half as amusing or terrifying as it sounds.

edit: I'm also missing 3 toenails from injuries/surgery to fix them. Relatively minor though. Except for the time they forgot about the local anaesthetic. That kinda hurt.
    Last edited by Dr Mario; 14th-June-2013 at 08:04.