Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What games do you have on your want list?

Thanks

Not too many new ones in the near future.

Dark Souls 2 - PC
    Witcher 3 - PC

Thanks

The big one I'm waiting for is Starbound. Similar in premise to Terraria but on a much bigger scale, with a procedurally-generated galaxy to explore.

Also I hear good things about The Witcher 3. And technically I'm already playing it, but The Dead Linger! It's currently in early Alpha and I have access through its Kickstarter campaign. Basically a procedurally-generated zombie-apocalypse survival-horror/FPS. It's a bit ugly looking right now but even in the short time since the Kickstarter its gotten much better and the devs say that the final graphics when they reach v1.0 will be at least on par with the Stalker games (they quoted the 2nd game, Clear Sky in their blog). Definitely one to watch for fans of zombie/survival-horror/sandbox gameplay.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Superego View Post
    The big one I'm waiting for is Starbound. Similar in premise to Terraria but on a much bigger scale, with a procedurally-generated galaxy to explore.
    Yeah, I'm interested in that too. I'm looking forward to the next Metal Gear Solid installment, whenever it may come out, and the biggest "wishful game" on my wish list has already been said..... The Last Guardian. I've wanted this sucker, like many others, since I saw the early beta trailer what.... 4 years ago? I know it's wishful thinking that this game will ever materialize, and if it does it's probably PS4 bound by now. That's fine by me, but I really don't think this game can live up to it's hype with all the internal bullshit that has been going on.

Thanks

Dark Souls 2. Really nothing going on right now. I am currently in my backlog playing Muramasa on wii and Valkyria Chronicles on PS3. NOthing new interest me atm
    Practice does not make perfect, it makes permanent.

Thanks

I plan on selling an arm and a leg to get through the next couple of years as I have a big list! This isn't my want list though, it's my for-sure buying list because it is much smaller haha.

PS3
    Tales of Xillia ( $ ), Xillia 2*, Last of Us ( $ ), Dark Souls 2**, Dragon's Crown ( $ ), and if I have extra cash Tales of Graces F.

* If it gets localized AND if I like it enough. I'm sure liking it won't be an issue as I have loved most US Tales releases.
    ** If the PC version doesn't end up as horrible as the original Dark Souls port did I'll get this on PC. I did read somewhere that the dev team is putting PC a little higher on the priority list so we'll see.

Lol jk.

WiiU
    Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, and Game and Wario.

3DS
    Project X Zone ( $ ), Animal Crossing NL ( $ ), Pokemon Y ( $ ), Mario DK MOM, and also based on funds Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

PC
    Shadowrun Returns ( $ ), Monaco, Sanctum 2, Borderlands 2 Krieg DLC, Anomaly 2, Witcher 3, Road Redemption ( $ ), C-Wars ( $ ), Chasm ( $ ), Planetary Annihilation ( $ ), and South Park SoT

The dollar sign in parenthesis are the games I've already pre-ordered and fully paid off. Why I included that information I'll never know.
    Also, you can assume I'm going to buy the next Smash Bros, M Kart, and 3D Mario for WiiU, but I left them off the list to make it smaller and I felt like they were obvious.

Thanks

I have many.

A ps vita with LBP, Malicious rebirth
    A wii u with rayman legends
    A 3ds with Kh ddd
    then
    many rare gba games like mother 3 or boktai 3
    some psp games: final fantasy type 0, last ranker and tactics ogre

and finally many ps3 games:
    - dragon dogma dark arisen
    - ni no kuni
    - Tales of Xillia

That is a huge amount of money....luckily I just graduate so I'm looking for a job in these days and if I found a good you can guess guys how am I going to use my first payslip. hihi
    (no more daddy's help)
    Last edited by Adil25; 9th-June-2013 at 15:43.
    GBA FTW

Thanks

2 batman arkham ps3
    mirror's edge ps3
    uncharted 3 ps3

Thanks
    EP Points

Assassin's creed IV: black flag
    Infamous: second son
    Metal gear solid V: the phantom pain
    Thief