Thread: A question about using Emulators for my phone

Thanks

Default A question about using Emulators for my phone

I recently got a Nokia Lumia 510 and I want to put some Emulators on it. I got the SNES8x one today on the phone just fine. The thing is that I want to see if I could put in other emulateable systems on the phone, such as Game Boy Advance emulators, but I don't know how how I could get them for free. The other ones that I have checked out required me to pay a fee to insert them.

Are there any emulators that could work on my phone and are free?
    Strudels, a phyllo pastry.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yep I just google them though I don't exactly bother emulating on my phone the novelty goes very quick for me.

You can either google on your phone or if you know how to install apk files and where to store them you can do that via your PC if like me you don't really like mobile internet

Be warned though be careful what you download, make sure you have anti virus software active on whatever you download with be it your phone or your PC
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-May-2013 at 12:14.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

There are a bunch emulators uploaded for Android on the main site here: http://www.emuparadise.me/Emulators.php

Just click the name of what system you want to emulate and choose Android as your platform.