Page 17 of 264 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gare and Elin Translate It Out: keikaku means plan

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I have a couple really good Sony ones. My dream is to find one of these: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43256

Also, I got Phantasy Star Portable 2 today in case you don't check the purchase thread. It made me so happy.
    Yeah, that's one of those Sony PVMs. The picture on one of those is so drool-inducing. I've been looking quite often on CL for one to no avail. If I was in Cali I'm sure I'd be able to find one much easier.

That's awesome man. I'm still trying to pick up a CIB copy for a decent price. Oh well, I can wait and bide my time until a decently priced one pops up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The main issue with that TV of course is finding it locally. I'd happily pay $200-250 for it but E-bay is a bit more but more importantly I get nervous with stuff like that being shipped because other people are usually horrible at packing. Plus shipping would seriously be around $100.
    I've read on NeoGeo.com forums about people practically giving the things away on CL in the bigger cities. Although those particular people might've just gotten lucky.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Damn I really want to fix PSIV, but my priorities lie with the DS moneysink
    Xbox Two is better than the PSIV.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fucking rainstorm coinciding with a newly forming headache. Coincidence, I think not.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

NICE JOB INTERNET. COLLAPSE UPON YOURSELF AS I SUBMIT A LONG POST.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Yeah, that's one of those Sony PVMs. The picture on one of those is so drool-inducing. I've been looking quite often on CL for one to no avail. If I was in Cali I'm sure I'd be able to find one much easier.

That's awesome man. I'm still trying to pick up a CIB copy for a decent price. Oh well, I can wait and bide my time until a decently priced one pops up.
    Anyway...

Yeah I imagine it's much easier to get stuff like that in areas with higher population density. More of a chance for people to have something and more of a chance for them to have no idea what it really is. Hell it was hard enough here to find a good mid-range Sony tv. I have a couple spares because I buy them when I see them because I probably see less than one a year worth getting.

Yeah I paid $18. Local store here that price matches Gamestop. Best use for Gamestop really. Of course there's no way Gamestop would have this shit in stock let alone complete.

I also got Hexyz Force which was probably a little better deal but I'll play the shit out of both so I'm quite happy.

I've read on NeoGeo.com forums about people practically giving the things away on CL in the bigger cities. Although those particular people might've just gotten lucky.
    IT'S ALWAYS TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA. ALWAYS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a couple really good Sony ones. My dream is to find one of these: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43256

Also, I got Phantasy Star Portable 2 today in case you don't check the purchase thread. It made me so happy.
    D-LISCIOUS. My CRT is a lovely piece as well. The Xflat from sharp with component input measuring 30 or 32".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nice Jazz.

So I realised I went from having 2 PSP games to 17 in under a week. Apparently I got serious or something (the truth is I realised I better get off my ass about it because the prices for the good games are really going up on ebay for complete copies).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

By the way, I am picking up an Apple Macintosh LC on Friday with keyboard and original monitor for $15. Supposedly working, but I'm not worried. Anybody know much about these?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Outside of my sphere of knowledge.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Outside of my sphere of knowledge.
    Sphere? I have a scope.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm a unique flower.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

NICE JOB INTERNET. COLLAPSE UPON YOURSELF AS I SUBMIT A LONG POST.

Anyway...

Yeah I imagine it's much easier to get stuff like that in areas with higher population density. More of a chance for people to have something and more of a chance for them to have no idea what it really is. Hell it was hard enough here to find a good mid-range Sony tv. I have a couple spares because I buy them when I see them because I probably see less than one a year worth getting.

Yeah I paid $18. Local store here that price matches Gamestop. Best use for Gamestop really. Of course there's no way Gamestop would have this shit in stock let alone complete.

I also got Hexyz Force which was probably a little better deal but I'll play the shit out of both so I'm quite happy.

IT'S ALWAYS TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA. ALWAYS.
    $18! All the ones I see CIB on eBay are $30-40. I don't plan on paying that much unless it's still sealed.

Never played Hexyz Force. Although I'm pretty sure I have an ISO of it floating around from my uber PSP pirating days.

Yeah Eastern Washington isn't the best place to find a lot of cool stuff on CL either. Although some rarities pop up from time to time. That's how I got my NeoGeo.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

$18! All the ones I see CIB on eBay are $30-40. I don't plan on paying that much unless it's still sealed.

Never played Hexyz Force. Although I'm pretty sure I have an ISO of it floating around from my uber PSP pirating days.

Yeah Eastern Washington isn't the best place to find a lot of cool stuff on CL either. Although some rarities pop up from time to time. That's how I got my NeoGeo.
    Yeah it was pretty lucky. I got it a couple days after it was traded in. Hexyz Force is pretty sweet. It's a Sting game so it will have it's detractors and while it isn't ground breaking or amazing it does enough to be a good game. It's overpriced online though, I wouldn't pay $45-60 for a complete one.

Anything good here on CL goes very fast. I get a few finds a year maybe. I have much better luck just getting stuff from the sweet local stores here. Like those PSP games today. And I say local but one of them expands to a couple bordering states and has a ton of locations in Kansas. They will ship to a local store for no charge. I spend thousands there every year on stuff I'd be otherwise spending at least 2-3x more on online. I'm about to absolutely PILLAGE another store on Friday at the start of their Memorial Day weekend sale. It's gonna be brutal.

Garage sales are also quite good here, supplementary income.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welp, people that picked Memphis might be in trouble. It's not like the Western conference even matters though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Remember E3 is only a couple of weeks away. It's likely MS were just getting all the extraneous crap out of the way so they can actually focus on games at the event.

In other news, I just shat a rainbow.

I'm sure there's a Skittles joke in there somewhere..
    ..and that comment about shitting a rainbow is just nasty!