Page 15 of 264 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gare and Elin Translate It Out: keikaku means plan

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Still cant beat the hotness that is........................

Spoiler warning:
    Rebecca Chambers
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

My legs, they hurt

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    My legs, they hurt
    Were you chased home by a pack of feral bogs again?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Swung by the post office today and picked up my copy of Phantasy Star III(Korean). It's in surprisingly good shape, and thankfully it looks legit and not a bootleg or something. It's official now though, my Phantasy Star shelf is completely full.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I wish they made phantasy star 4 on the sega cd like they originally intented, woulda been hell of alot better but still a great game.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Were you chased home by a pack of feral bogs again?
    *waves*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    I wish they made phantasy star 4 on the sega cd like they originally intented, woulda been hell of alot better but still a great game.
    Probably my all-time favorite Phantasy Star game. I even have a couple copies of the Famicom port. Which is surprisingly fairly good...well okay, it's horrible, but at least it's an original and not a romhack.

I really wish that Sega would've remade PS 3&4 for their Sega Ages 2500 PS2 line. Like they did with PS 1&2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    *waves*
    What's going on man, long time no see.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Probably my all-time favorite Phantasy Star game. I even have a couple copies of the Famicom port. Which is surprisingly fairly good...well okay, it's horrible, but at least it's an original and not a romhack.

I really wish that Sega would've remade PS 3&4 for their Sega Ages 2500 PS2 line. Like they did with PS 1&2.
    me too man, it woulda been great to see them rebuilt from the ground up.......

Thanks

What's going on man, long time no see.

Neglecting microbiology homework... How have you been?

I played some black ops 2 on 360 last night, that nazi zombie mob of the dead level is truly one of the best maps I ever played.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    me too man, it woulda been great to see them rebuilt from the ground up.......
    For me it would've been especially cool to see them right everything that was so wrong with PSIII. Is it too much to ask for Sega to make a new single-player Phantasy Star adventure that takes place in the actual Algo star system. I guess I can always dream...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For me it would've been especially cool to see them right everything that was so wrong with PSIII. Is it too much to ask for Sega to make a new single-player Phantasy Star adventure that takes place in the actual Algo star system. I guess I can always dream...
    They be too busy milking their cashcow Phantasy star online, which isant amusing at all compared to the single player RPGs.....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Neglecting microbiology homework... How have you been?

I played some black ops 2 on 360 last night, that nazi zombie mob of the dead level is truly one of the best maps I ever played.
    Yeah, I backread that you've been going after a nursing degree. How's that going?

I've been pretty good, just working, playing video games and adding to my ever growing game collection. Currently I've been doing some custom painted NES consoles. I had so many I figured I'd better start doing something with them.

Haven't played any COD since MW2. Actually haven't really been playing any online FPSs as of late. My blood pressure thanks me for it too. I did hear that BLOPS2's Nazi Zombie mode was pretty fun though. I have been playing some Dead Islnad: Riptide with the roomy lately though. It's pretty fun for some multiplayer zombie killin' fun.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with me getting older, I can be excited about exciting shit just fine. It's just that they aren't showing any. Also, every time I think of the mainstream gaming industry of recent years, this image pops into my head. It's just too perfect.

Yeah, I'm getting that vibe as well. Remember, more polygons = more emotions.
    Nailed it. +100

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Speaking of Phantasy Star...I got a Genny again along with the Saturn I picked up, so it's gonna be Phantasy Star tiemmmmm soon.