Thread: can you make iso's from...

Thanks

Default can you make iso's from...

i was wondering, can you make iso images from burned games? i have a couple games that are copies. i saw in another thread someone was saying they don't have dragon warrior 7, or would like to see it up on an ftp or something. i have dragon warrior 7 but it's a copy. i was wondering, is it possible to make an iso of it and for others here to use it? would it be the same if it were taken from a real (black undersided) playstation game? if so then i'd be happy to make an iso of it for poeple to have, or to upload it to someones ftp if given instructions, lol.

GogoDodo

jjb44 Guest

Yes you can I made an iso from a copy of Gran Turismo 2 its no different then making an iso from the original

Thanks

cool. ok, now how do i make an iso, lol. if i can do this i might have a few iso's up for those who really really want them or need them for thier ftp. i have dragon warrior 7, saga frontier, and some ff games, but not on iso yet. also need a little ftp info, suggestions, or tips. thanks.

GogoDodo

BrinkofTime Guest

Get FireBurner to rip the .IMG and .CUE files from your disc and then get winrar and zip the files you ripped...nice and easy

Thanks

great. thanks brink. i'll try that. might have some images soon then, lol.

BrinkofTime Guest

No problemo, glad I could help..hope it works out for you