Thread: Problems with Paper Mario (Thousand Year Door) ISO on Dolphin Emulator.

Thanks

Question Problems with Paper Mario (Thousand Year Door) ISO on Dolphin Emulator.

Hi,

So, basically, I downloaded a Paper Mario TYD ISO from here, and I've played about 5 hours of it - a couple of minor crashes, nothing a reload didn't fix.

But now, whenever I reach a certain point in the game (specifically when I unlock the red cell that the Puni Elder is being held in), the game simply freezes. It won't go any further. The game continues to move - I know because the Puni keeps bopping. But Mario won't move, and I can't do anything! It zooms in, so it looks like it should be a cut-scene, but the cut-scene won't play...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind! I went back to the actual Paper Mario ISO page, and someone else had this problem, and they had the wrong Dolphin Emulator - I've downloaded the new one, but have to play up to where I was before. >.< (Unless there's a way to transfer the save files? I don't know... - EDIT 2: Actually managed to transfer my save files somehow.) Anyways, thanks!
    Last edited by Nerissa_x; 12th-May-2013 at 00:24.