Thread: (Request) Baroque: Distorted Delusion

Thanks

Default (Request) Baroque: Distorted Delusion

Quote Originally Posted by rokuso3 View Post
    I used to have this game, but I can't find it anywhere now! Could someone please share it if they have it?

Baroque is a roguelike RPG made by Sting. I'm looking for the NTSC-J Version (there wasn't US release) of the PSX port (the original was on Sega Saturn, although I'd also appreciate a lot the Sega Saturn ISO). This isn't the same game as Baroque: Syndrome, that's a Visual Novel and it seems it's the only one I can find on the internet.

Someone knows of it? I'd love to play it again. There was a remake on PS2 and Wii, but I'm looking for the original release. Thank you very much
    Hi there! Would anybody happen to have this ISO floating around? It's extremely difficult to find online. The thread I'm quoting had a reply, but the download link provided has long since vanished, as have all the other links spread across the internet. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I think this might be the original Saturn game:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sega_Satur..._%28J%29/53930

And if the PSX version is just a port of that I can't see why there would be much of a difference