Thread: ftp help and blast corps

Thanks

Default ftp help and blast corps

hi all, i'm new here. yes i know, please, hold the applause . i just found this forum the other day and been reading threads and it seems like a nice community here. anyways, i just downloaded ws ftp and am very new to this. i was wondering is there anything i should know about ftp before i get started? is it completely safe? also i wanted to know about everyone's take on roms. i have 40 n64 roms and bunches of nes and snes games. do you all trade any old rom or only perfect roms? how's that go, i'm fairly new so don't hurt me, lol.

oh and i've been looking for blast corps for the N64 for aaaaaaagges, anyone have it or have access or know where i can find it? any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

GogoDodo

chii Guest

I have Blast corps

and 334 other N64 roms

Thanks

woohooo! lol. sorry, just been searching for that game for like years. is there a way we could set something up? i havn't quiet figured out this ftp thing yet. i read up on it and it seems easy, but i havn't tested it out much yet.

Thanks

<looks around>.....

chii Guest

Thanks

omg, thank you so much. you're my new HERO! i been searching for that game for soo long. i found it at a used game store in a city an hour away and some kid actually snagged it RIGHT AS I WAS REACHING FOR IT!!! it was only 8 bucks too . havn't found it since so i thought i'd emulate it. thanks again!

GogoDodo