Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons: Hit & Run (NTSC-U)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,449 Times in 1,171 Posts

EP Points

Default Simpsons: Hit & Run (NTSC-U)

here is a download for the simpsons hit and run for the original xbox.

Hit & Run has seven levels, each with missions and a unique plot.The player can only control one specific character in each level. The game's playable characters are Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Apu.Homer and Bart are played as twice. When traveling by foot, the player character can walk, run, and perform three types of attacks: a normal kick, a jumping kick, and a smashing move.To drive, the player can either commandeer one of the vehicles that litter the road a feature taken from Grand Theft Auto III or use a phone booth to select a car.The game's driving missions are also similar to those of Grand Theft Auto III. In both games, the player races against other characters, collects items before a timer runs out, and wrecks other cars.

The game has a sandbox-style format that emphasizes driving, and the player controls their character from a third-person view. The character can perform certain acts of violence, such as attacking pedestrians, blowing up vehicles, and destroying the environment.The Simpsons Hit & Run has a warning meter that indicates when the police will retaliate for bad behavior. Located in the bottom-right corner of the screen, the circular "hit and run" meter fills up when the character runs people over or destroys objects, and it will decrease when they cease doing so. When full, several police cars chase the character for the duration of the hit and run.

Each level contains items the player can collect, such as coins, which can be gathered by either smashing vending machines, boxes or wasp cameras, the latter of which become more elusive as the game progresses. The coins can be used to buy new cars and outfits, some of which are required to progress through the game. The player can also collect Itchy and Scratchy cards. By collecting all 49 of them, seven in each level, the player unlocks a special The Itchy & Scratchy Show video.Several events can cause the player to lose coins; because the character cannot die, injuries cause the player to lose coins.If the player is close enough to police cars for a certain period of time when being chased, they will be fined fifty coins.
    link
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 16th-October-2015 at 00:22.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

any reason mine keeps freezing on the first loading screen every time i click on new game?

Thanks

EP Points

go into your file explorer in your dashboard and go to the E drive then look for a folder called cache,delete the cache folder and then reboot your xbox and try the game again.
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ox-Master-List

Thanks

already tried that, keeps getting stuck at the same exact spot, i guess i will try to download again and start over

Thanks

EP Points

the same thing happened to me when I downloaded Spikeout and the red star...I guess it wasn't mean to be

Thanks

EP Points

it could be either the method you are using to burn the games to disc,try burning the disc at a slow burning speed 3x is usually recommended.
    or you might need to change the region of your xbox on your dashboard.
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.

Thanks

EP Points

Thanks man.
    I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's how I am ...

Homer Simpson

Thanks

I actually just noticed that it's in all of my backup games, I'm playing them from my HDD on my NTSC Xbox. I almost always get stuck on loading screens as soon as I start playing. I've tried to clear the cache and the X,Y,Z partitions. It's really strange because in Halo 2, when I try to play a new game, it loads fine but then I get hit with the "The disc is dirty or damaged." It is really frustrating, I don't know what else to try, the only game that doesn't freeze right now for me is Destroy All Humans 2.

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by niggainasuit View Post
    I actually just noticed that it's in all of my backup games, I'm playing them from my HDD on my NTSC Xbox. I almost always get stuck on loading screens as soon as I start playing. I've tried to clear the cache and the X,Y,Z partitions. It's really strange because in Halo 2, when I try to play a new game, it loads fine but then I get hit with the "The disc is dirty or damaged." It is really frustrating, I don't know what else to try, the only game that doesn't freeze right now for me is Destroy All Humans 2.
    Mod chip or softmod? If softmod redo it with latest SID and see how you go.

Thanks

I forgot to mention that it is a softmod, I also did download SID 5.12 last night and redo that, (I used 5.11 before) and I have the same thing!! I'm thinking trying to do a TSOP flash may be my only hope

EDIT - this only happens in my downloaded backups, not my retail discs. im sure there must be a setting im missing somewhere, but i cant find anything about this problem on the internet. i have seen a handful of people reporting this issue, but no success in fixing it.
    Last edited by niggainasuit; 5th-May-2013 at 20:42.

Thanks

EP Points

if you have the unleashx dashboard on your xbox then try patching the default.xbe from within the file explorer.it gives you this option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
    if you have the unleashx dashboard on your xbox then try patching the default.xbe from within the file explorer.it gives you this option.
    my main dash is xbmc but i do have unleashx, so i'll try that now and post back.

EDIT - just tried doing this with my red dead revolver and still get stuck at the same spot. i just tried ejecting the empty dvd drive while it was frozen, to see if anything would happen, and it resets back to my xbmc dashboard.. idk if that helps any?

EDIT2 - I just tried to go back into the softmod installer exploit in my Splinter Cell game, and after I click to load the save like usual, the game restarts as if i just turned on the xbox again..

does anybody know where I can find a download to the raincoat exploit save for splinter cell? i have soldered my motherboard in preparation but can only find the 007 tsop flashing files around the net..
    Last edited by deadlegion; 5th-May-2013 at 23:00. Reason: merged posts

Thanks

EP Points

does anybody know where I can find a download to the raincoat exploit save for splinter cell? i have soldered my motherboard in preparation but can only find the 007 tsop flashing files around the net..
    You could start a thread asking for that here I guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You could start a thread asking for that here I guess.
    Ok, sorry I just haven't been around to any other section yet.

Thanks

EP Points

Ok, sorry I just haven't been around to any other section yet.
    Not a good idea to request stuff in download threads.
    If it was relevant to the share it'd be fine, but just imagine what the board would be like if everybody was requesting all sorts of things in download threads just because it was relevant to the platform?

Be cool, I realise you haven't been here long