Thread: Does anybody know how to use Jordan's layup package in 2k12?

Thanks

Question Does anybody know how to use Jordan's layup package in 2k12?

Uhmm, I've been playing 2k12 recently and I just have one question, I bought all the Air Jordan packages (dunk and layup), I have no problem using the dunk package, but I have no idea how the layup package works?
    Well, I have performed one move that is from the package but I have no idea how I did it. I'm playing the PC version with a USB (PS2) Joystick.
    Can somebody tell me how to perform all the package's moves?
    I have my dunk on 92 and layup on 90 if these matter, I'm also a PG on the starting lineups in Suns playing all the quarters (1st to 4th), I keep on investing on my dunk and layup abilities/attributes if I have the points required.
    BTW, I can easily do Jordan's runner move, I just don't know how to do the others.

I will really really appreciate all the answers that show how, and I mean it!
    Thank you in advanceā€¼
    Last edited by theassassin02; 25th-April-2013 at 13:30.