Thread: Please help my mom with this game

Thanks

Default Please help my mom with this game

I downloaded and installed the pSX v1.13 emulator for my mom. She wants to play Eggs of Steel. I downloaded the game, extracted to its own file using winrar, copy and pasted the files into the cd image file inside of my psx folder. When I start the playstation emulator and try to "insert cd image", None of the files will start the game. The three files, all in game extraction, I copy and pasted are: Eggs of Steel [NTSC-U] [SLUS-00751].sub (29,993 kb) Eggs of Steel [NTSC-U] [SLUS-00751].img.ecm (This is the largest at 664,883 kb) and Eggs of Steel [NTSC-U] [SLUS-00751] (1kb). When I go into the emulator and click insert cd image, the .img.ecm file (The largest) is missing. Please help me figure this out so that she can play this silly game! Thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*.img.ecm is a highly compressed image file. ECM tools can extract the image for you; just drag and drop the file onto the exe found here.
    After the command prompt processes the file and closes, you will find a playable img file in the same folder.

Thanks

Sweet thank you. I was just looking it up online and just noticed the same thing. Thank you for the quick response. you rock