Thread: JPCSP w/ Dissidia 012 Need Help!

Thanks

Default JPCSP w/ Dissidia 012 Need Help!

So, Hi! im still quite new to this site, so if this problem has been answered already i am terribly sorry! i tried searching for a solution on the forums, just couldnt find one... but anyway, i need help!

im trying to play dissidia 012 on jpcspscpoejfal and the game runs, the menus are fine, fps is about 30 so everything is good. then i get to the cinematic, there isnt any sound or music. doesnt bother me, as long as the game has sound im fine (the menu sounds were working, btw) and from what i understand is that i need sonicstage in order to fix that, but like i said its no real big deal. so i try to skip the vid, and the game crashes. i try again, same effect. the third attempt, i let the cinematic play through, and i get passed it! but, the frames drop drastically, to the point where i cant even play and still enjoy the game.

Now, im wondering if i just need to configure my jpcsp around a little bit in order for it to work, or my system just isnt powerful enough to handle that game. hoping its not the latter! considering that Dissidia is the ONLY game that interests me and its only for PSP... i want to play as Sephiroth DAMN IT!

Well, any help is appreciated in advance. thanks a ton for reading!

EDIT: Woops! forgot to post my specs... Here ya go: Intel Core i7 870 2.9ghz 8gigs of RAM Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
    Last edited by thefirstsin; 13th-April-2013 at 01:08.

Thanks

bump?