Thread: Lost Newbie

i4ni Guest

Unhappy Lost Newbie

I was looking for N64 Roms with no luck. Sites people pointed me to were down, sites listed here were no longer serving or were down, and I am more or less most now. I know people don't enjoy 'n00bs' posting about not knowing what is up and needing help but i'm not sure what to do next, please help and direct me towards some sort of site or n00bie manual, thanks

Crayoneater Guest

N64 roms can easily be found by using kazaa. just search for n64. if that doesnt work, try ftps. there are a lot that have n64 roms.

i4ni Guest

Smile

Thanks

BrinkofTime Guest

Or go to google and lookup Vipers ROMS..he has some

Thanks

Well heres the deal you want a site with all the info you will ever need go to

http://********/

It's an awesome site, also make sure you go to the forums, and get all these awesome hard to find sites, I doubt you or anyone else will be dissapointed.

KaZZa freakin blows chunks dude, spyware, and virus up the butt.
    Last edited by Mason; 23rd-August-2002 at 08:27.

Thanks

Default Re: Lost Newbie

Originally posted by i4ni
    I was looking for N64 Roms with no luck. Sites people pointed me to were down, sites listed here were no longer serving or were down, and I am more or less most now. I know people don't enjoy 'n00bs' posting about not knowing what is up and needing help but i'm not sure what to do next, please help and direct me towards some sort of site or n00bie manual, thanks
    N64 would not be a problem on this site, and I got our forums section links to a ton, and a half of n64 sites, come on over and enjoy.

Well heres the deal you want a site with all the info you will ever need go to

http://********/

It's an awesome site, also make sure you go to the forums, and get all these awesome hard to find sites, I doubt you or anyone else will be dissapointed.

Don't forget to reg. and come to the fourms guys.
    Last edited by Mason; 23rd-August-2002 at 08:27.

Thanks

Stop advertising tht site it is everywhere on this board

magus69 Guest

Check out:

http://vipersroms.cjb.net/

Kazaa is kool 2. N64 roms are fairly easy to find. The hard ones are WWF games...

Fire Guest

the problem with Kazaa is that you can't always find the roms you're looking for. I right now need Shadowgate 64: Trials of the 4 Towers and Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. You can find them some times, but no one is ever on long enough/cuts you off before you can download the file.

Anyone help me out with these ones?