Thread: Only Lets Me Download a Portion of the File????

Thanks

Default Only Lets Me Download a Portion of the File????

Hello all. I'm new here, so I will say straight out that this is probably a fault on my end, but I really need some help.

Whenever I try to download anything--no matter WHAT game--the file only partially downloads, then stops. I thought the first few times that perhaps the download speed was just amazing, so I attempted to unzip the files. I got corrupt errors each time. I have gone back and attempted to both redownload the games I have had issues with AND download different games (I am working with PS2 ISOs including Digital Devil Saga 2, Kingdom Hearts 2 and RE: CoM, Silent Hill 4, Trapt, Glass Rose, Phase Paradox, Haunting Ground, and a few others). I have a one month premium membership now because I thought that might clear up some of the issue but it did not.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

Thanks
    EP Points

Use a download manager such as Free Download Manager. Tell us if that solves your issue.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

That seems to be working beautifully so far. Thanks a lot for the tip! I will edit if, for some reason, something falls through, but so far so good. Thank you again!

EDIT: The download manager worked great. I will continue to use it from now on. Thank you so much for the help! This topic can be locked now.
    Last edited by terrabox; 1st-April-2013 at 11:02. Reason: Got the help I needed!