Thread: No$GBA error: Save file is corrupted. Save failed. Please turn power off and reinsert the game card

Thanks

So I'm trying to play Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on No$GBA, well and Desmume, and it's been really laggy and slow. I used to be able to run all kinds of DS games pretty much flawlessly, but I had to take my computer into a repair shop for something simple, and the moron who works there reformatted my hard drive, so I lost everything I didn't have backed up, which included all my emulators and roms. I re-downloaded when I first got it back, but obviously all my saved emulator settings are gone. So I was looking around on the internet for settings that would cause No$ to run faster, as I couldn't seem to find anything other than idiots saying to raise frame rates for Desmume, and I finally found something that was working for No$ last night. It was working perfectly for about an hour, then I opened another window over it to check something and my game froze, and now every time I try to run it I get that error when the game tries to load. It's in the game screen itself, like Castlevania loads, and then when it tries to load my game it says "Save file is corrupted. Save failed. Please turn power off and reinsert the game card." Anybody have any ideas? I've tried a few different things, but I just don't really know what I'm doing anymore. It's been too long.

Oh and I already tried to erase that specific save game and start a new one, and I get the same error. It doesn't even get me into the menus itself. The error pops up first.
    I also just tried to delete all the game files except the zipped files, then unzip and try again with the same results. I just deleted that and redownloaded too, also with the same results.

In fact it's happening with all my games. What the hell did I do?

Nevermind. I figured it out.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-March-2013 at 20:42.