Thread: Assassin's Creed

Thanks

Default Assassin's Creed

Lately Ive been seeing people play the first AC and second since black flags coming out.. and as well as bio shock..what really gets me is how they say they sold the game... doesn't make sense. why go and re buy it if you sold it... im one that would keep the game even though i beat it for cases such as this

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe they needed the money at the time or something. But in the end it's their money so who cares what games they buy or re-buy with it, right?

Putting that aside though, uh... what's this thread about again?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you bought the game at release, traded it in shortly after and got about $15-$25 trade in value (I have no idea how much you would actually get), then bought new from a bargain bin now for $10, you're still coming out ahead. I see no problem with that. I've bought new, cheaper copies of games that I've given to friends -- it's easier than trying to get the game back sometimes, since I don't really want to play it again, I just want it back in my collection.

Thanks

meh i just think its odd to re sell a copy of a game..ik it was a good idea for the cash but i really think it is completely useless to re sell games you need a freaking uplay account for like battlefield.