Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like or hate other people who are similar to you?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

I got a close buddy of mine i've known since since i was 11 (22 now). We got the same hobbys, i think its alright, we both collect retro video gaming stuff, both like the same gaming genre's in general but personalitys are a bit different. usually he's all about drinking, smoking weed, partying and whatnot as for me i quit smoking weed when i was 17, quit drinking/parting for about 4 months now so when it comes down to it we dont usually hang out as much anymore but we still keep in touch.
    Last edited by Zer0-2k11; 15th-April-2013 at 18:44.

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    EP Points

Views: 10,078.... why is this thread so popular and yet unpopular simultaneously?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

I like people who think like me. Though I haven't run into very many.
    Last edited by LoyalZero1; 1st-August-2013 at 14:20.

Thanks

I like people that are similar to me because we would share the same interests and hit it off pretty well

Thanks
    EP Points

I wish I could meet someone like me. Someone who likes to read manga,drink tea things like that. I'm not interested in drinking,partying it's not for me.I'm awkward though,so that could be part of the problem.To be honest,I don't meet other women that are into games,anime,etc as much as me.hmmm.

Thanks

I could probably be besties with a sober copy of myself. Though I could never drink with myself, bad things would happen

But tend to prefer to hang out with people with similar qualities to myself. Course I'm fairly open minded and nice to most people so I like to think I'm generally likable until given reason to be otherwise. Plus I've got a fairly dry, dark sense of humor (or so I've been told) and tend to gravitate to people who either appreciate or have similar tastes

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm an ENTJ on the personality sorter, so people with similar cognitive functions earn the "A Worthy Rival" trophy.

As for similar tastes--Platypus' Dilemma. Otaku think people who blather about philosophy, psychology, classic literature and opera are "pretentious"; intellectuals think otaku are silly and childish.

Thanks
    EP Points

When it comes down to them being similar to me, I would say I always keep the impression they first leave. If they act very casual during our first few encounters than I will assume they are almost always attempting to be themselves and we will probable get along for a while. On the other hand though, if they persistently attempt to grab my attention or impress me they probably will end up bothering me in the end. I tend to hold my standards and views of people based on our first encounters with this only changing after I've known them for a really long time or gain some fairly deep insight on their life. Assuming we are the same, then they would be almost exactly the same in judging me during our first encounters.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just keep open to all people, if there nice to me I'm nice to them. Treat others as you like to be treated, with that being said I think its cool to have others who are different. That way you see things from both sides and others views on life. I have a few friends just depends how one acts, as you get older you see threw the fake and real friends.

Thanks

Mmmmmmm well if the person has something in common (gaming, movies, music, etc.) with me I wolud say yes I like that, at least I belive is a good thing.

"Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has,
    that's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature"

Thanks

Nah, I will hate that, as I know I'm kinda troublesome, so if there's one more, I think it will cause more chaos.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^