Thread: Ps3 controller>ePSXe issue.

Thanks

Default Ps3 controller>ePSXe issue.

Well, here's my main issue. I'm using the ePSXe 1.7.0. I'm playing Valkyrie Profile(1), and during the first entry to the dungeon I cannot go down or up, mind you, during the status options ie, items, stats, load etc. The keys for up and down are working properly. Anyone able to help me out? I have already tried messing with the DS3 and yet nothing has changed. Anyone mind helping me out? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Does this only happen with Dual Shock 3? I mean are you sure if your problem is not with the game emulation itself.

I haven't played that game, but:

1-Check your game with keyboard, see if it works properly when using keyboard, if it doesn't you probably haven't understood how the game controls work.
    2-If above is okay, check your DS3 controls in windows control panel->game controllers. Choose your controller, press properties, there press the buttons on your controller and they should flash on on the properties menu. If they don't your DS3 controller is wrecked. If there are not enough lights, you should pay attention to your DS3 tools, it lets you put the device on a variety of modes, like PS1 mode, PS2 mode, etc. you should put it on PS3 or PS2 mode for the analog controls to work iirc.
    3-If the above is okay, check your control settings in epsxe, you might have accidentally assigned the wrong gamepad buttons to emulation buttons.
    4-If all of the above are oaky, there is probably something wrong with the emulator itself, though I am not entirely sure.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって