Thread: Multiple console emulation display backend problems

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Multiple console emulation display backend problems

Just as it says above. I have recently got MS Visual Studio 2010 to fiddle around with coding (I'm fine with 2010 since I've used that before and know where many things are) and apparently Dolphin 3.5 (stable and SVN) and PPSSPP 0.7 do not load any game at all.

More info: Dolphin crashes as soon as game is loaded, PPSSPP gives an OpenGL error.

What I've remembered from installing Visual Studio is that it updated my C++ stuff from 9.0 (the working one) to 10.0 (non-working with emulators)

With Dolphin, all Display Backends don't work except for the Software Renderer.

Another thing I've noticed is that the following emulators weren't affected:

PCSX2 1.1.0 (SVN Build), Project64 1.6, Desmume x64 0.9.8, VBA-M SVN 1086 and NullDC 1.0.4.

System specs down below.

P.S. PCSX2 1.1.0 only exists as SVN builds.

EDIT: Please close this thread, I got them up and running again!
    Last edited by ndsplayer19576; 15th-March-2013 at 18:50.
    System Specs are Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1, i3-2310M @2.1GHz, 4GB Ram and 128MB Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Click the thanks button if I helped in any way!