Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Gotham Racing 2 (NTSC-U)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,446 Times in 1,171 Posts

EP Points

Default Project Gotham Racing 2 (NTSC-U)

Project Gotham Racing 2 for the original xbox.

Project Gotham Racing 2 (PGR2 for short) is a racing game for the Xbox, developed by Bizarre Creations and published by Microsoft. PGR2 is the sequel to the highly successful Project Gotham Racing. It is the second title in the Project Gotham Racing series.

As in PGR, the route to advancement in PGR2 differs from most racing games. Advancement in PGR2 required a combination of driving fast enough to meet the challenge set, and scoring enough Kudos points to advance. Kudos points are gained through the player's driving skills, such as power sliding around a corner at speed, or overtaking other drivers in the race. Kudos points are used to unlock new cars. The Kudos system, challenges set, available cars and the tracks around which players race were expanded greatly from the original.

PGR2 supports Xbox Live and allows players to race against other people all around the world. The in-game garage features the cult-classic mini-game Geometry Wars. PGR2 as of July 12, 2007 is compatible with the Xbox 360 through a downloadable update.

new download links.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 30th-July-2014 at 22:02.
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ox-Master-List

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EP Points

Just outta intrest can I update this release with the Paris & Long Beach Booster Packs.
    I have this Game already on my modded XBOX. But, I believe (strke that) I know I broke broke it by adding said Content to it.
    As I've never went anywhere near Live! at the Time to get all the .xbe updates needed to get the above content to actually work.
    Thus why I find myself here downloading this Game again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ichijoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EP Points

i dont know if you need any title updates to get the dlc to work,could be wrong though.
    did you have the dlc installed correctly on your xbox1 hdd?
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EP Points

I can't recall much its been about Eight Years since I turned the thing back on.
    All I recall was that the aforementioned DLC got released and may have needed a update to actually run it.
    I think I went ahead and updated the Game without said .xbe update, and so probably broke the Game...
    I think I found a Site that hosts such "updates" I tried to delete my data under E:/TDATA and re-run that Update, sadly I think the Game got badly corrupted by then.

After a nearly Two Hour Download I'm now a 1/4 of the way their but, its getting late now and I'll try to get the other Files latter on.
    It would be nice to be actually able to use that content.

For those who'd care I found these updates @ http://digiex.net/downloads/download...downloads.html
    Last edited by Ichijoe; 1st-June-2013 at 02:33.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ichijoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EP Points

thanks.
    I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's how I am ...

Homer Simpson

Thanks

EP Points

Actually it could also be that the Patches -> updates were incompatible with my PAL Version.
    I'm gonna continue to try and D/L this Game and install it onto the XBOX and then try to repatch it again to see if it works or not.

**REQUEST** could someone who has also downloaded this/these File(s) if your running Avalauch could you please confirm (e.g. Start Button -> Properties) that this is indeed a NTSC/US Version? Cause its reporting back to me as being in PAL. The upshot of which would seem that I'd be unable to patch it with the DLC i.e. NTSC/US ONLY Content. i.e. Paris & Long Beach Booster Packs....

Thanks!
    Last edited by deadlegion; 3rd-June-2013 at 03:49. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi there i got dlc working.Downloaded content from this website http://digiex.net/downloads/download...downloads.html.Just after installing dlc go to E/TDATA/4d53004b/$u on your xbox hdd there is file default.xbe i transferred this file to folder with pgr2 game(have game on hdd) overwrite it.You can also make iso this way ftp game to pc and replace default.xbe.My pgr2 was probably PAL and this dlc pack comes from ntsc region.Any 1 interested play this online add me on xbconnect wal3rkz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to walerkz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does it work on the first Xbox or is it only for Jtag modded X360 consoles?

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DD D View Post
    Does it work on the first Xbox or is it only for Jtag modded X360 consoles?
    no this is for xbox1 consoles and jtag xbox 360s.
    just extract the files and ftp to your xbox1 hdd or use qwix 101 to make a xbox iso and then burn to disc,works either way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
    no this is for xbox1 consoles and jtag xbox 360s.
    just extract the files and ftp to your xbox1 hdd or use qwix 101 to make a xbox iso and then burn to disc,works either way.
    Cool! Thanks, fumanchu!

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by walerkz View Post
    Hi there i got dlc working.Downloaded content from this website http://digiex.net/downloads/download...downloads.html.Just after installing dlc go to E/TDATA/4d53004b/$u on your xbox hdd there is file default.xbe i transferred this file to folder with pgr2 game(have game on hdd) overwrite it.You can also make iso this way ftp game to pc and replace default.xbe.My pgr2 was probably PAL and this dlc pack comes from ntsc region.Any 1 interested play this online add me on xbconnect wal3rkz
    Did that before, and after your Post.. In either case I get an Update Error Message and the Game crashes back to Avalauch.
    Can somebody post a proper NTSC Version please! This One is in fact PAL and it should be corrected as such.

Thanks

Thanks

EP Points

@ichijoe check your pm inbox i think i found something that may be worth a try.

Thanks

EP Points

mediafire links added to first post.

Thanks

17 parts better than 0 parts Thank you Sir

Thanks
    EP Points

do i extract all 17 files & create an iso