Page 55 of 267 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The You-Know-Who-Deletes-A-New-Boring-Hang Out - Dong Edition

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think I might play Journey to Silius.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasgrez View Post
    Hey Raz, what's on your agenda for the night?

Thanks
    EP Points

Watching Avengers while waiting for my alfredo pasta to finish cooking.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Wouldn't Batman be more appropriate?

Thanks
    EP Points

Also re-upping some files to take care of the dead links in my threads.

Thanks
    EP Points

ur psswerd dont do SHIT

Thanks
    EP Points

Fuck that guy. It don't do shit because they files were blocked. MF cracked down on only my uploads that had "iso" in the file name. The other files weren't touched.
    Last edited by Rasgrez; 21st-March-2013 at 05:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Picked up some cheap DVD+R DL's today.
    This will probably be a coaster fest

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Watching Avengers while waiting for my alfredo pasta to finish cooking.
    I've heard good things, especially from my dad. Which is saying something if it's a Marvel movie

Sweet. It's been so long since I've uploaded anything. Since Megaupload went down. What file host are you using nowadays nowadays?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I've heard good things, especially from my dad. Which is saying something if it's a Marvel movie

Sweet. It's been so long since I've uploaded anything. Since Megaupload went down. What file host are you using nowadays nowadays?
    I'm rocking mediafire for speed; with carefully named files, and Hotfile; large uploads i.e isos.

Thanks
    EP Points

Uploads and movies finished. Might be time to call it a night.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just got off a call with a friend talking about the good times, urgh however gotta go out soon to discuss a PC building job with one guy then go to another guy about a repair job on a Samsung Galaxy S2

Thanks
    EP Points

I just realised it's been more than ten years that I've been a member here now. So surreal. Honestly, I can't believe I'm still here. A good number of my friends here have moved on, I've more or less abandoned every other forum I ever posted at, and I've felt for a little while now that I'm mostly done with videogames as a hobby. :'D It's kind of surprising that I've stuck around for so long.

Thinking back on it, though, EP has honestly been one of the only constants in my life over the ten years since I registered here. I'm not even remotely the same person I was back then. I live on the opposite side of the world, I learned a foreign language which I probably use more than my native one now, I'm really happy and have tons of friends where I used to have none, I took a decision I thought I'd never be able to take which changed and continues to change my entire life with each day... Heck, even my real name is different now to what it was then. I guess maybe I continue to come here because it has been, in many ways, something of an anchor to some semblance of reliability and stability as my life has run again and again into uncharted territory. At this point, I think it's probably fair to assume that as long as EP exists, I'll be here in some capacity.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    I just realised it's been more than ten years that I've been a member here now. So surreal. Honestly, I can't believe I'm still here. A good number of my friends here have moved on, I've more or less abandoned every other forum I ever posted at, and I've felt for a little while now that I'm mostly done with videogames as a hobby. :'D It's kind of surprising that I've stuck around for so long.

Thinking back on it, though, EP has honestly been one of the only constants in my life over the ten years since I registered here. I'm not even remotely the same person I was back then. I live on the opposite side of the world, I learned a foreign language which I probably use more than my native one now, I'm really happy and have tons of friends where I used to have none, I took a decision I thought I'd never be able to take which changed and continues to change my entire life with each day... Heck, even my real name is different now to what it was then. I guess maybe I continue to come here because it has been, in many ways, something of an anchor to some semblance of reliability and stability as my life has run again and again into uncharted territory. At this point, I think it's probably fair to assume that as long as EP exists, I'll be here in some capacity.
    Welcome to the decade-old club!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post

No way, you know you aren't done with videogames, you have to be there for FF VII Remake

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    Welcome to the decade-old club!
    Nice club that is

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I loved the part in Avengers where Thor supercharged Iron Man, but I really thought they would whip that out in the final battle. Hulk was amazingly funny, too. And of course, Black Widow going to talk to Loki was a great scene.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.