Page 174 of 267 FirstFirst ... 74124164169170171172173174175176177178179184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 4004

Thread: The You-Know-Who-Deletes-A-New-Boring-Hang Out - Dong Edition

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roux! View Post
    I have this odd feeling no-one even WANTS to read my posts...

Not like I have much to say anyhow...
    I don't really see you post too often. Haven't really talked to you much, but I think we've talked about Dragon Quest a bit before. Also thanks for the DQ-related rep in the plushie thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    You fucker, that sounds delicious.
    Come on by man. I think I have some tederloin left as well as a couple Osso Buccos in the fridge that I want to turn into pulled pork pitas.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Love that Lara roft
    Haw haw....damn phone.

A sign at work says spring has sprung! Who is spring and where has he taken you!?:O

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    ]
    Come on by man. I think I have some tederloin left as well as a couple Osso Buccos in the fridge that I want to turn into pulled pork pitas.
    I haven't had a good pulled pork in quite a while. That sounds spot on.

Isn't osso bucco (ossobuco? I've seen it spelt so many ways) a veal cut, though?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I know the mound you're talking about. I fucking hated that spot. I died more times there than I did at any one part in the entire game.
    The irony is how easy the bosses are

Oh well beddy byes for me. Goodnight dude, have a good one and goodnight to everyone else here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Haw haw....damn phone.

A sign at work says spring has sprung! Who is spring and where has he taken you!?:O
    I hate the keyboard on my phone. Mainly because I'm not used to a touchscreen yet and make SO MANY ERRORS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    The irony is how easy the bosses are

Oh well beddy byes for me. Goodnight dude, have a good one and goodnight to everyone else here
    Yeah, the bosses in that level are a joke.

Have a good night.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fuck, there are some great deals on Plus right now. I really want to buy a game, but I'm not sure if there's anything here that really interests me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Goddammit, I want to buy Sly 4 now, but if I'm going to spend $18 on a game, I'd rather spend a couple more bucks and get the physical copy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yes, you all have to listen to me talk to myself now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't had a good pulled pork in quite a while. That sounds spot on.

Isn't osso bucco (ossobuco? I've seen it spelt so many ways) a veal cut, though?
    They were pork osso buccos, which I guess is a bit different than traditional ossobucco. I don't have any idea why they're called that though, I just know they're tasty.

I hate the keyboard on my phone. Mainly because I'm not used to a touchscreen yet and make SO MANY ERRORS
    I hate OSks. I'm so happy now that I finally got a new phone that has a slide out keyboard.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    They were pork osso buccos, which I guess is a bit different than traditional ossobucco. I don't have any idea why they're called that though, I just know they're tasty.

I hate OSks. I'm so happy now that I finally got a new phone that has a slide out keyboard.
    Probably cut from a similar portion. Ossobucco is usually cross cut veal shanks, so yours are probably cross cut hind hocks or something and they're naming them after the dish. Who knows, it's a delicious cut of meat as long as you cook them properly. I love the tough cuts -- so much flavour. I'm really tempted to grab a top blade roast tomorrow and make myself a nice pot roast on my day off now.

I already miss my slide out keyboard, but I didn't want to get a Blackberry and pretty much every other smart phone had used a touchscreen. So I bit the bullet and grabbed one. I'll get used to it eventually, but until that time comes, I'm going to bitch like a motherfucker.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Probably cut from a similar portion. Ossobucco is usually cross cut veal shanks, so yours are probably cross cut hind hocks or something and they're naming them after the dish. Who knows, it's a delicious cut of meat as long as you cook them properly. I love the tough cuts -- so much flavour. I'm really tempted to grab a top blade roast tomorrow and make myself a nice pot roast on my day off now.

I already miss my slide out keyboard, but I didn't want to get a Blackberry and pretty much every other smart phone had used a touchscreen. So I bit the bullet and grabbed one. I'll get used to it eventually, but until that time comes, I'm going to bitch like a motherfucker.
    I'm sure you're right, I mean out of anyone here I'm sure you know your cuts of meats. It was so damn tender it all just fell of the bone. It's going to make some fine pulled pork.

Yeah, I lucked out and my buddy gave me a great deal on a Samsung Galaxy S. Brand new for only $80. He also put me on his Sprint family plan so I pay less now than with my old carrier.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I like to think so, otherwise I might have to go burn my journeyman papers. Then again, we don't do full carcass cutting at my work, so there are a few cuts I very rarely/never see. I've only ever boned out a neck twice in my life, both times when I was at school. Never again.

I grabbed the Galaxy S2 X. I'm loving it so far, but I haven't really tried to push it to its limits yet. The problem with coming into the smartphone game so late has been trying to find a starting point. There are so many apps out there to grab.

Thanks

Yes, you all have to listen to me talk to myself now.
    Must... find... awesomest... Flash tutorial -- Ever!

I am SO not going to finish this project within the next two days if I keep reading about veal cuts instead.

Thanks

Hi. I was the same way with touch screen phones. I love my slide out keyboard. but to be honest once you get use to it you will be like how did do it before with the keyboard. After a year with a touch screen phone. I used a slide out and told myself never again. Touch screen here on out. It was sad in a bit but glad to know i moved on. On another note playing emulators on touch screen is way nicer and easier. less pain and less mistakes.

If you want to have fun you have to start looking.