Thread: Tips to increase emulation speed for Dolphin.

Thanks

Question Tips to increase emulation speed for Dolphin.

I am also having speed issues with the PCSX2 0.9.8 if possible for someone to solve that here since im making a thread for the dolphin. details for both at bottom.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Emulator: dolphin 3.0, i do not recall installing nay plugins or bios for this system works without them.
    game: any i have tried
    i haven't tried to use other emulators i am hoping to get this running good because its easy to use.

incase anyone knows about the PCSX2 as well then ill post here before making another thread over there.

Emulator: PCSX2 0.9.8
    Plugins/bios: for bios when i looked it showed a list of versions and countries i chose "USA v02.20(10/2/2006)
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. i hope i posted this right and with all the info needed

Thanks
    EP Points

First of all update to the latest version of the emulators, why do people keep using outdated stuff? For settings, just check out the respective settings guides on their site, like this one for example. http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/settings/ these explain every little detail about all settings written up by the people who live and breath by those emulators, you'll get much more details from that then anyone here could tell you.

Though looking at your specs, your computer completely sucks for this generation of emulation, so you might as well just forget about it until you can get your self a new shiny computer. There is not much you can do with those specs other then playing this kind stuff on the absolutely lowest resolution possible something like 320x240. Gross.