Thread: GBA Breath of Fire II patch/hack

Thanks

Default GBA Breath of Fire II patch/hack

Is there a Breath of Fire II patch or hack that corrects the infinite item errors the GBA version has (like the SmokeBL, that is supposed to keep enemies from appearing, but actually does nothing)? I looked it up at romhacking.net but all I could find were patches with better translations and color palletes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flávio Alves View Post
    Is there a Breath of Fire II patch or hack that corrects the infinite item errors the GBA version has (like the SmokeBL, that is supposed to keep enemies from appearing, but actually does nothing)? I looked it up at romhacking.net but all I could find were patches with better translations and color palletes.
    Try using cheats on VBA instead of getting rom patches/hacks

I don't recommend hacked roms because they can cause compatibility issues in the end product

Some patches are fine but in your case it might just be a cheat or there may not be one at all and they usually are translation patches and other stuff anyway

google it up since these cheats aren't just tick the cheat box and play, they're using some kind of engine for it with cheat lists and stuff

If you want to make a cheat list, open the game and go to Cheats -> Create... and give it a go if you manage to get a code
    Last edited by ndsplayer19576; 27th-February-2013 at 23:56.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ndsplayer19576 For This Useful Post: